What Is Faveoite Type Of Music

Being a juggalo to me is just being fan of the muisc. that's all it is to me. I don't go around acting thrug or anything like that. I act like me.

Gary2112

Troll Stomper
Staff member
Is being yourself dressing and acting the part of juggalo? If it is thats fine.

It just means that you likely are not going to fit in too well with Freemasonry.

Juggalo is a lifestyle, not just the music you listen to.

i think i will. no one in lodge will know that i'm a juggalo unless they ask me. My mom knows some of them anyways they know i'm good person.i'm going to prve you guys wrong.

Winter

I've been here before
You identify with a subculture that multiple experienced Masons have stated is incompatable with Masonry and your response is that you will keep that fact from the Lodge? Do you see the problem with that line of thinking, James?

If they ask me. I will tell them beisdes one of them alredy knows i'm sure he told the others. on anther froum i go to they said that it doesn't matter i'm juggalo. and won't keep me from becomoing a mason it was askafreemason froum.

Gary2112

Troll Stomper
Staff member
If you havent said anything to them and werent going to say anything unless asked, how did one know already?

Bob Franks

Past District Deputy Grand Lecturer
OH Carol King !!!! How could I have forgotten about her !?!?
A few years ago, we went to Wilmington, NC, to see Mary Chapin Carpenter doing a benefit at UNC-W. Halfway through the concert she stopped and announced that a friend was traveling with her and would like to come out and sing a couple of songs and introduced...Carole King.
They did a duet of "Natural Woman."
This was before Carole King's "Living Room Tour," and she'd not toured for years. I thought then she would never tour again.

S&F

credo

My taste are varied depending on my mood. It drives my wife crazy. I could be listening to classical, country, rock, etc. at any moment. The favorites are Eagles, Billy Joel, Andre Rieu, Loreena McKennitt, Dokken, Journey, Van Halen...

MWS

I also like Phil Collins he has some good songs. And he's also a freemason.
Didn't know he was a Mason, just curious...where did you find evidence of this? My google skills are limited, but I couldn't find anything where he mentions being a member of the Craft.

I'm a classical music buff myself, mainly because there are far less commercials on classical stations I guess, lol!

MWS

Thanks. I see these cut and paste lists everywhere. Did you find where or what jurisdiction Soho Lodge #3 is? I can't find anything on my crappy iPhone. Anyway, thread jack off...sorry.

Winter

I've been here before
Interesting.

Not that Phil is a Mason or not. I'm still not convinced he is. What I find interesting is that he is listed as a Freemason on his Wikipedia and the references for this entry are the exact two sites you list. How is it these are "sites you go to?" And why? I am just curious because I do not believe in coincidences.