another website

goomba

Brethren, I belong to a handful of discussion boards and not all of them Masonic. One in particular is a Christian board. A thread has been started on it and I said a few things and then opted out because of my EA charge.

I wanted to let you all know everyone of the Masonic discussion boards I am on are refreshing! Even if we absolutely disagree with one another on something we can move past it because we are brothers. In Feb 2013 I will have been a Mason for 1 year and I LOVE IT!!! We are a treasure to the world and I hope to see lodges booming before I wear my apron the last time!

Oh and by the way this is not the most active Masonic board but it is my favorite!

Gary2112

Troll Stomper
Staff member
Brethren, I belong to a handful of discussion boards and not all of them Masonic. One in particular is a Christian board. A thread has been started on it and I said a few things and then opted out because of my EA charge.

I wanted to let you all know everyone of the Masonic discussion boards I am on are refreshing! Even if we absolutely disagree with one another on something we can move past it because we are brothers. In Feb 2013 I will have been a Mason for 1 year and I LOVE IT!!! We are a treasure to the world and I hope to see lodges booming before I wear my apron the last time!

Oh and by the way this is not the most active Masonic board but it is my favorite!
It used to be very active. We had all sorts of interesting and educational discussions going on. Unfortunately some members were unable to circumscribe their desires, and keep their passions within due bounds. Many have stopped posting anything of substance because of past disagreements which is most unfortunate.

Congratulations on completing your first year as a Master Mason!

Windrider

Plus-sized tuxedo model

I have to admit it seems like we've been online friends a lot longer than a year, brother. I feel that way about a lot of brethren.

This is the only forum where I felt comfortable posting about my recent fall. It was one of the first I joined and remains special to me. There is another Masonic forum where the topic of religion came up and I was subjected to personal attacks because of my beliefs. Even though many of the same people are on both forums, this one seems to hold closer to the Masonic ideals of tolerance and respect. I still go to that other forum occasionally, but I'm here pretty much every day.

2SONDAD

Husband, father, son, Mason.
I agree completely. I see many here on other boards too but this is "home".

DesertRacer

I have enjoyed this forum. I typically never post or discuss any religious beliefs anywhere due to where it may lead. I dont want drama online or offline. I just want to be among my brothers as an equal. on a side note I notice some have a verified "yes or no" below their name. How does one become "verified"?

Gary2112

Troll Stomper
Staff member
In order to get verified you must provide proof of your good standing as a Mason. At the moment the Admin is working on how the vetting process will work. Those that have been verified already, are known to us personally as Masons. I'm sure he will chime in and update everyone once he gets time.

Gary2112

Troll Stomper
Staff member
Bro. Franks,

I'm certain that you will be verified soon. You have sat in Lodge with some of us, so that isn't a problem. The Admin or Manager have to update your profile. The Moderators can't do it. I'll contact them and see if they can do it for you.

Windrider

Plus-sized tuxedo model
I just sent a scan of my dues card to another forum shall I send it to somebody here to be verified?

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
I know Jaya has been verified on another Masonic forum , the very same I was verified on and I know the process , so I would consider him good to go . I also would have no problem with Bob either I have been on the GL of NC site .

In all honesty , it is easy to discern who is a Mason and who is not after they have been posting for a while . And the Clandies are easy to weed out because they are the ones who get their butts in the air over topics such as women in Masonry LOL .

Wallens05

Master Mason
I to would like to get verified any insight on how to would be much appreciated.

and merry Christmas to every one as well.

S&F
Bro steven