another website

jaya

You dues card has Jacques de Molay on it? You said nothing that would indicate that you were talking about a dues card.

TH2012

I do not like to say anything in regards to name, rank and serial numbers. This is why we are meant to be a secret organisation. I had to prove myself and this is why.

jaya

You have got to be kidding now.Jacques de Molay was executed in 1314 and was the last GM of the Knights Templar. There is nothing secret about that. Fremasonry is not a secret society. We put signs on our buildings and post meeting times. We do have secrets but this is not one of them. You did nothing to prove yourself.

TH2012

How do you prove yourselves, anyone could be pick a lodge and say I'am a member? Are you really sure you are speaking to anyone, legitimately, whether, you see them or not? I thought Masonry, was Free and Accepting. I can not tell you anything, without doubt. Any one can walk up to you, but you think that you know them, but do you. I can not give you the answer you are looking for. I can tell you that even with a handshake or sign, can you really be sure? Sorry, but, I can not give you an answer.

TH2012

Whether you believe or don't believe. I have every single right to Love God, our Maker and Jesus, our Saviour, as much as you do and even more. I'am blessed in what I have. My Beautiful Wife, Kids, Grandkids, and wonderful Friends. I'am blessed, with my life and share with others. I like to help and protect anyone, of good nature, whether weak or strong. Brothers, all I can do I will do.

TH2012

Thanks Brother, Bob, I can't believe that their are even forums of this. I'am off to sleep now, but i will investigate tomorrow.

S&F

Windrider

Plus-sized tuxedo model
I've proven myself on a few forums by emailing a scan of my dues card to the admin(s) of the site. Can you do the same?

Effingham

MEDIA VITA IN MORTE SVMMVS
Don't take this the wrong way, but the grammar, syntax, spelling, misconstruing of sarcastic replies, and choice of vocabulary remind me greatly of a large number of e-mails I get asking me to conduct a financial transaction to free up some deceased Nigerian prince's ill-gotten gains.

It's just how this is coming across. Sorry.

Gary2112

Troll Stomper
Staff member
I was discussing the membership cards and the history of mine, but in reading other threads, they tend to change along the way.
The last Grandmaster, that was sentence to death and during his persecution, he was on his knees in prayer,.
He had also tried to unite with other Brethren, of Freemasons and the Pope heard of this and sentenced his death.
He had actually moved from the Country, from which he had protected, because his men, were getting to comfortable and he wanted to keep his men, alert in their duties and in doing so himself and many of his men were captured and killed.
Totally incoherent and not germane to the topic. I don't see how any of the single sentence responses you posted have anything to do with a dues card.

TH2012

Wow, it has nothing to do with the dues card and I will study how you can take something special and use it to torture and take many lives with no remorse.Thanks Brother Gary.

S&F

Winter

I've been here before
Wow, it has nothing to do with the dues card and I will study how you can take something special and use it to torture and take many lives with no remorse.Thanks Brother Gary.

S&F
The discussion in this thread was about dues cards. What are you talking about? Actually, i can tell what you are talking about. My question is why.

TH2012

I do not know Brother Winter. I must have done this at least, three or four, times on this thread. Thank you Brother Winter. I need to remember to keep my eyes open so that, I do not make these mistakes.

S&F

goomba

CATEGORY 4 (PERMANENT BAN - NO WARNING)
Trolling
Threats
Spamming
Adult content
User identities

Can "pretending to be Mason" be added to the above list or something like that?

TH2012

Their'e most definitely can be changes from one to ten very good reasons. I see red at times. Thank you Brother Goomba.

S&F

Winter

I've been here before
CATEGORY 4 (PERMANENT BAN - NO WARNING)
Trolling
Threats
Spamming
Adult content
User identities

Can "pretending to be Mason" be added to the above list or something like that?
Wouldn't that be nice! LoL I'm surprised. This one is hanging around longer than most after being called out.

TH2012, "Don't bro me if you don't know me."

Winter

I've been here before
I do hope to know you better.
Not likely. I think you are an internet troll who is only here to annoy people for your own twisted amusement. And the only reason I respond to you instead of ignoring you is because I am amused at your sad attempts. We have had way better trolls than you here.