Dogs

I have been wonder for a while about my dog...shes a Yorkie but thinks shes werewolf....do all dog not understand the size difference in them...our neighbor has a German Sheppard and my Yorkie is just dying to get into a fight with the sheppard....

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
I have found that small dogs are twice as brave and more ferocious than dogs two or three times there size . I have a female Jack Russell and a Shih Tzu/terrier mix and neither one is afraid of any dog no matter the size .

Duncan1574

Lodge Chaplain & arms dealer
I had dogs for years. Long-haired Dachounds are my favorite (sorta chopped an channeled IRsh setter), now I am a cat person (Mel is sleeping in my lap right now). Cats work better for my lifestyle now, large bowl of food, leave the toilet seat up, clean the litter pan, come back in a week.... ;)

G

Gary

I had dogs for years. Long-haired Dachounds are my favorite (sorta chopped an channeled IRsh setter), now I am a cat person (Mel is sleeping in my lap right now). Cats work better for my lifestyle now, large bowl of food, leave the toilet seat up, clean the litter pan, come back in a week.... ;)
Leave the toilet seat up....I hope that's for the cat to use as a litter box and not for a potable water source....Ewwwwww

I never could understand why people let their dogs drink from there. You do realize that you defecate in that thing right? Your animal them proceeds to ingest fecal particles and whatever else that is growing in the water. Then you get "kisses" and licks from your pet, who also cleans their fur (which you pet).... Like I said. Beyond gross.

PatrickWilliams

I could tell you ...
Leave the toilet seat up....I hope that's for the cat to use as a litter box and not for a potable water source....Ewwwwww

I never could understand why people let their dogs drink from there. You do realize that you defecate in that thing right? Your animal them proceeds to ingest fecal particles and whatever else that is growing in the water. Then you get "kisses" and licks from your pet, who also cleans their fur (which you pet).... Like I said. Beyond gross.
Oh, c'mon Gary. You just have no sense of adventure.

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
My Jack Russell , we call the Queen . All around here is her domain . If she wants the dog bed , she runs the other two dogs off , she wants a dog toy or cow hoof that one of the other dogs are playing with , she takes it . She sets on the back of the couch and looks down on her subjects setting on the floor , they are not allowed on the back of the couch with her , this is where she rules her empire from .

FamilyMan

Fidelis ad Mortem

1. If my wife and I could have trained our cat to use the toilet instead of the litter box, we would have kept our cat when we moved.

2. Come on Gary... the dog licks it's own anus and the hair surrounding it's anus in a febile attempt to "clean" it... and then proceeds to give you kisses. It's gonna have fecal matter no matter what. :cool:

3. Disclaimer: I never let any of my animals ever drink from a toilet.

Reports say that a dogs mouth is cleaner than a humans....with that said, I still dont let my dog lick my face...she might lick or bite my hand if we are wrestling around but then I wash my hands...... I need to buy stock in hand sanitizer companies.

My dog isnt tall enough to drink from the toilet

Cats are a NO go in my house......

Lieutenant

Lieutenant

We have Yorkies. The largest of the three is 6 pounds and the smallest about 4 pounds. They are fearless. It never ceases to amaze me how they are so willing to tackle another dog, or cat, many times their size. I am nursing one back to health right now that decided to tackle another dog over 10 times her size. You got to love 'em.:)

That is why I call mine a "Werewolf"........... She goes absolutely crazy when the cows come up to the back yard....they must look like a formidable foe to her....or a snack???

Custer148

Masonic Traveler
I told my wife, when we moved into town 2 years ago, that when my 10 or 11 year old border collie cross dog died I would not have another dog until I moved back into the country. He had been abused and strayed into our home 8 or 9 years ago and adopted us. We have 3 outdoor cats that are trying to replace him, I like them but it's not the same. I don't care for small dogs and it's not fair to have to pen or tie up a big dog. They need a place to run. One day I will have another dog.

I think I have many of you beat. I have six (count 'am six!), chihuahuas! I have nearly lost my voice form yeling "QUIET" because these pooches don't back down from anything and bark at eveything.

Oh, I have a sense of adventure. I go into burning buildings, while most other people run out of them. I just don't play roullette with Ecoli. ;)
Anytime I hear someone saying "e coli" I feel the uncotrollable urge to do a parody of the Ricola cough drop commercials and start singing "E-Coli"

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
I think I have many of you beat. I have six (count 'am six!), chihuahuas! I have nearly lost my voice form yeling "QUIET" because these pooches don't back down from anything and bark at eveything.

My best friend has a house full of Chihuahuas and I feel like punting them through a window . I have found that screaming at a blank wall was more productive than screaming at them .