Dogs

Shhhh.... I wouldnt mention Coke Zeo again..... this is a HIGH CAFFEINE:eek: forum....these guys are serious about it too....:(.:D
Coke Zero has caffeine, my brother! It just doesn't have sugar or other high calorie sweetener. As mentioned in an earlier post, caffeine is the one vice that I have left!:cool: So I suppose that I am still a Coke (as in Coca Cola)addict. My wife has also accused me of being a Meth (as in methane) addict as well!

Duncan1574

Lodge Chaplain & arms dealer
Coke Zero has caffeine, my brother! It just doesn't have sugar or other high calorie sweetener. As mentioned in an earlier post, caffeine is the one vice that I have left!:cool: So I suppose that I am still a Coke (as in Coca Cola)addict. My wife has also accused me of being a Meth (as in methane) addict as well!
A 16 ounce bottle of Coke Zero contains 46 milligrams of caffeine.
Aspartame and Ace-K sweetned Diet Coke

The Meth thing could just be ADHD, sparkly!!!!

A 16 ounce bottle of Coke Zero contains 46 milligrams of caffeine.
Aspartame and Ace-K sweetned Diet Coke

The Meth thing could just be ADHD, sparkly!!!!
My brother, I was making a joking reference to the fact that I am ususually "gassy" (blast my Hebrew digestive track!) and that my wife has to deal with the aftermath thereof. The chihuahuas don't seem to mind it, though.:p

OK...you are safe then....just wanted to be sure...this can be a rough crowd...there are alot of KT,SP,MM, and EIEIO's in here....caffeine is serious bizness....:D

PatrickWilliams

I could tell you ...
Well Brother Williams, what acronyms CAN you divuldge to me. PM me if you can't post them here.
Well, of MY acronyms:

MM, Master Mason
PM, Past Master
32nd, 32nd Degree, Scottish Rite
KT, Knight Templar
PHP, Past High Priest (Royal Arch Masons - York Rite)
PTIM, Past Thrice Illustrious Master (Royal & Select Masters - York Rite)
PEC, Past Eminent Commander (Knights Templar)
ROS, Royal Order of Scotland

But EIEIO? I cannot say. ;)

R

removed121010

Well, of MY acronyms:

MM, Master Mason
PM, Past Master
32nd, 32nd Degree, Scottish Rite
KT, Knight Templar
PHP, Past High Priest (Royal Arch Masons - York Rite)
PTIM, Past Thrice Illustrious Master (Royal & Select Masters - York Rite)
PEC, Past Eminent Commander (Knights Templar)
ROS, Royal Order of Scotland

But EIEIO? I cannot say. ;)
and EIEIO was the one i was soooo curious about :(

Winter

I've been here before
Pretty sure I know what the EIEIO means, but I won't spoil his fun and post it here! LOL