Dogs

I do believe I know what it means too..... but I am way too young to die...and good looking too...LOL.... FIREFIGHTERS have no ego problems....

HINT: It doesnt have anything to do with " Fraternal Order of Old MacDonalds Farm" ......

R

removed121010

You mean it DOESN'T mean ::eek:
EIEIO, an errno code on the GNU Hurd computer kernel, printed as Computer bought the farm (see Computer bought the farm#Error messages) used on a variety of "hopeless" error conditions
that is the same thing i could find or the part about ol mc donald lol
no really i went from the brink of insanity and back and i could not find the masonic relation to freemasonry :( someone care to assist

Bob Franks

Past District Deputy Grand Lecturer
Leave the toilet seat up....I hope that's for the cat to use as a litter box and not for a potable water source....Ewwwwww

I never could understand why people let their dogs drink from there. You do realize that you defecate in that thing right? Your animal them proceeds to ingest fecal particles and whatever else that is growing in the water. Then you get "kisses" and licks from your pet, who also cleans their fur (which you pet).... Like I said. Beyond gross.
Oh, come on GaryE, I have kept my immune system well exercised by getting frequently exposed to pathogens! :D

S&F