Impressive

2SONDAD

Husband, father, son, Mason.
One time while sparring with Wolverine, Chuck Norris accidentally lost his left testicle. You might be familiar with it to this very day by its technical term: Jupiter.

BukeyeJackson

ViMH Advisory Board
King Solomon said "I hold in my hand a Chuck Norris..." three people left the city and well you know the rest!

FamilyMan

Fidelis ad Mortem
Chuck Norris doesn't read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants.

When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night, he checks his closet for Chuck Norris.

Fear of spiders is arachnophobia, fear of tight spaces is claustrophobia, fear of Chuck Norris is called logic.

Chuck Norris has a grizzly bear carpet in his room. The bear isn't dead, it's just afraid to move.

If Charlie Sheen is winning, it's only because Chuck Norris isn't playing.

Chuck Norris can hear sign language.

BukeyeJackson

ViMH Advisory Board
Chuck Norris doesn't read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants.

When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night, he checks his closet for Chuck Norris.

Fear of spiders is arachnophobia, fear of tight spaces is claustrophobia, fear of Chuck Norris is called logic.

Chuck Norris has a grizzly bear carpet in his room. The bear isn't dead, it's just afraid to move.

If Charlie Sheen is winning, it's only because Chuck Norris isn't playing.

Chuck Norris can hear sign language.[/
QUOTE]

:1-wink-grin::1-pray::1-wink-grin::1-smooch::1-wink-grin::1-say-yes:

Bob Franks

Past District Deputy Grand Lecturer
This Chuck guy's got nothin' on me.
I'm the fastest man on Earth!
When I was a State Employee, I was so fast, that getting off at 5:00pm...I was home by 3:00pm! :D

[a little bit short of] S&F