Knight Templar Gang!?!?!

BukeyeJackson

ViMH Advisory Board
Has anyone heard anything about the Mexican Drug Cartel that's using the name Knight Templar, has it's members dress in full regalia and swear blood oaths.
That is all I've found but I'm heading out and wanted to ask.

I know that the Templars are getting an extra evil glare after the vile acts in Norway, but this seems to be less recent but to me nonetheless relevant.

FamilyMan

Fidelis ad Mortem
Has anyone heard anything about the Mexican Drug Cartel that's using the name Knight Templar, has it's members dress in full regalia and swear blood oaths.
That is all I've found but I'm heading out and wanted to ask.

I know that the Templars are getting an extra evil glare after the vile acts in Norway, but this seems to be less recent but to me nonetheless relevant.
Ancient Knights Templar name used in modern criminal crusades - CNN.com
» ‘The Knights Templar’: Mexico’s newest drug cartel Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!
Knights Templar Invoked by Norway Suspect, Mexican Cartel to 'Cloak Horror,' Historian Says - FoxNews.com

BukeyeJackson

ViMH Advisory Board
Really, Alex Jones! LOL Man we've got so much power according to him! I wish I could have gotten unemployment or a decent paying job! Crap I'll settle for the right to choose the final show of the night!

Serious note: This is getting out-of-hand!

FamilyMan

Fidelis ad Mortem
Really, Alex Jones! LOL Man we've got so much power according to him! I wish I could have gotten unemployment or a decent paying job!
What do you mean? I went down to my bank, flashed them my dues card, and they eliminated my mortgage. My insurance rates are a token $1 a month on my cars that I got for free after I did my super secret Freemason hookie-pookie dance at the car lot. I have George W. on speed dial and I win all the prizes on the radio when I call in from my super secret Mason phone.

Crap I'll settle for the right to choose the final show of the night!
LOL. You mean you don't call the cable company and tell them what to air?

I had a coworker at one crappy job years ago who was a under-performer but never got fired, turns out he was related to the boss. One day, the guy sitting at the desk next to me tells me, "You know, he only has his job because him and the boss are Freemasons. See! Look at his ring!" He went on for a good while about Freemasons ruling the world and other such garbage. Finally, I looked at him and said, "Really? Do you think if the Mason's had that much power he'd have gotten a job here at this place?" The tinfoil hats response? "I bet he gets paid much more than we do." :rolleyes:

Serious note: This is getting out-of-hand!
My favorate tin-foil comment on one of those articles:

The Nights Templar would have a different code of honor killing than the Hashish assassins of the Bavarian/Iraqi Illuminati. The might seek not want to be looked upon as a total death-cult or worshipers of Satan as are some of the Masonic/Zionist dark orders. Maybe it is a veiled rejection of the NWO globalists.

jmansephus

My favorate tin-foil comment on one of those articles:
[/I]
haha yes!!! What I love most about tin foilers is the fact that the tin foil acts not as an electro/magnetic shield, but rather as a charge plate for any resonant frequencies. Capacitave discharge anyone???

Wait, you mean Freemasons don't get free tickets to disneyland!?! Count me out!! :p

my apologies for branching off topic!!

BukeyeJackson

ViMH Advisory Board
haha yes!!! What I love most about tin foilers is the fact that the tin foil acts not as an electro/magnetic shield, but rather as a charge plate for any resonant frequencies. Capacitave discharge anyone???

Wait, you mean Freemasons don't get free tickets to disneyland!?! Count me out!! :p

my apologies for branching off topic!![/QUOTE]

NEVER WORRY This topic is serious so I need all those with the squirrel degree to come forth and keep us frivolous {sp}. :D:D

FamilyMan

Fidelis ad Mortem
NEVER WORRY This topic is serious so I need all those with the squirrel degree to come forth and keep us frivolous {sp}. :D:D
Okay... how about this... why is it all of these nutjobs all want to wear some sort of uniform... "Hi! I'm a nutjob terrorist, I have a uniform to prove it!"

BukeyeJackson

ViMH Advisory Board
Okay... how about this... why is it all of these nutjobs all want to wear some sort of uniform... "Hi! I'm a nutjob terrorist, I have a uniform to prove it!"
well, on a possibly happy note the fabric store has been seeing big business and tin foil is moving at lightening speed!

G

Gary

You get it after you complete the uber secret ultra supreme degree... :p

Duncan1574

Lodge Chaplain & arms dealer
Just finished reading "The zombie survival guide : complete protection from the living dead", according to that manual, the undead suffer a viral infection that kills the individual and then reanimates the body after 24hr.
They have no higher level brain activity and don't even breath, so even if they had a dues card they wouldn't know that they have it and without the password they would never get past the Tyler (unless they killed him first). :eek:

Funny book BTW

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
Just finished reading "The zombie survival guide : complete protection from the living dead", according to that manual, the undead suffer a viral infection that kills the individual and then reanimates the body after 24hr.
They have no higher level brain activity and don't even breath, so even if they had a dues card they wouldn't know that they have it and without the password they would never get past the Tyler (unless they killed him first). :eek:

Funny book BTW

CDC EPR | Social Media | Preparedness 101: Zombie Apocalypse - Blog

PatrickWilliams

I could tell you ...
I, for one, am not worried about a zombie apocalypse (za). I belong to York Rite: you want za? Just attend one of our stated meetings.