Knight Templar Gang!?!?!

My KYCH/33rd know it all is the one I call the ONE ! He is into everything (but not a member of) OTO , Rosicrucianism , Hermeticism etc; etc; along with Masonry . He travels to conferences all over the country . I honestly do not know a more knowledgeable Mason . You want to know about The Ancient and Primitive Rite of Memphis-Misraïm , he is the Mason to ask . You want to know about the SR , he's your man . You want to know about........ he's your man ! And he is still in his 30's ! (youngest KYCH in our YR body's history) .

He absolutely amazes me .
Clandestine.....

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
Gotcha.... yea a lot of those braniacs are well versed in the bad stuff too... gotta know the enemies...lol...
Actually , he and I had a long conversation over the Memphis-Misraim over dinner one evening and it was very interesting . Basically , most of the degrees are from degree peddlers making money conferring these degrees , but some are very interesting none the less .

Actually , he and I had a long conversation over the Memphis-Misraim over dinner one evening and it was very interesting . Basically , most of the degrees are from degree peddlers making money conferring these degrees , but some are very interesting none the less .
No doubt..... I find a good bit of the bogus/clandestine/conspiracy etc interesting....I just wonder what makes people tick......

Gary2112

Troll Stomper
Staff member
I was/am under the impression that one was supposed to pledge to "defend" the Christian faith in the KT...not necessarily that they had to be a Christian.

As for YR and SR..... maybe it is just me but I have found them to be very similar in many ways.....
Yeah, they have similarities. The RA degree comes to mind. What I was referring to was the more... Oh, never mind... it's not worth the frustration.

Yeah, they have similarities. The RA degree comes to mind. What I was referring to was the more... Oh, never mind... it's not worth the frustration.
It may be that the updated versions the NMJ present has a way of connecting to the YR degrees that the SJ presentation doesnt.... just a thought. But like I said, maybe it was just me that sees similarities:4-dontknow:

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
For what it's worth , I knew what you meant . But I agree , it is not worth delving into it .

Gary2112

Troll Stomper
Staff member
I agree with what your saying, I just don't want to bother debating my point. I think you summarized it well in your last post. There are similarities, but the SR SJ allows for more diversity than just a Christian perspective that the YR "appears" to have. Like I said, I can neither confirm or deny what the YR is or isn't. I am not a YR Mason, nor do I have plans to be.

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
Oh , I agree with you completely Gary . Even though I like the Commandery (because I am Christian and the military movements/sword play speak to my military background) it does give the entire YR the "air" of a Christian body and it does become tiring explaining how it all works , when the SR is pretty much straight forward .

And I too felt a subtle Christian feel in the SR , but it was not "in your face" or the "Backbone" of the Commandery Orders .

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
How did we go from Mexican drug cartels to the Christian aspects of the Commandery Orders ? I quit dealing drugs out of my YR body when the DEA and LEOs' caught wind of my business .

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
How did we go from Mexican drug cartels to the Christian aspects of the Commandery Orders ? I quit dealing drugs out of my YR body when the DEA and LEOs' caught wind of my business .
I thought it was the alien power you get when you join here to switch topics seamlessly. Or the ADD that runs through here.