Masonic affiliations

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gary

If certain topics are restricted to a certain class of forum member you guys should make that clear under the forum TOS.

In general, come at someone in a hostile manner expect a reaction. The law of cause and effect.
We are working on that. Thanks Brad!

CoachN

Builder Builder
...As for my lodge don't begin to tell me about it. You're not a member so I'm not interested in your ignorant assumptions.

SMIB
I'll suggest you follow your own advice.
Good for you.
He can also follow his own sage wisdom.

I won't tolerate my lodge being insulted just as neither of you would. Common sense and common courtesy.
I originally responded to a post that was insulting to my lodge. Then I got a lecture.

Regular and recognized are not synonymous.

If there are problems being experienced it's because some feel that they need to be insulting to others who do not fit within their mold...
If certain topics are restricted to a certain class of forum member you guys should make that clear under the forum TOS.

In general, come at someone in a hostile manner expect a reaction. The law of cause and effect.
You're welcome. Claiming to be "open" where you're not is disingenuous . Or may at least be perceived that way.
Brothers,

Masonic Lesson for ya'll -- how to recognize and avoid a carefully constructed superfluity: Please find above the usual pattern of a poster who could be considered a troll.

It didn't take long to be insulting with one breath, be lecturing with another, sarcastic in a third and claim victim-hood in a fourth. It's the same old game pattern. Nothing has changed one bit. Remember it. It will show up in your future again and again.

You will not have anything good come from this discourse. It's doing exactly what it is intended to do. This poster has been at this for over 5 years and knows how to draw good men with the best of intentions into a hand-basket destined for perdition. Continue at your own waste of time.

F&S,

Coach N

Status
Not open for further replies.