Masonic license plates

All these ways to mark us in public. What happens when (not if) we have to go back underground? :D
Divestiture ......... gone will be our jewelry, stickers, badges, and possible new tattoo work.....

Not trying to be rude or anything and I do apologize if I offend anyone but licenses plates, proper wearing of rings, tattoos, car markings etc. are just as much superfluities as any other thing we can have...... if your main interest in topics of discussion are these, you may be not grasping what the journey is about.....

My "masonic drivers licenses" was intended as 100% pure sarcasm.....

Winter

I've been here before
Divestiture ......... gone will be our jewelry, stickers, badges, and possible new tattoo work.....

Not trying to be rude or anything and I do apologize if I offend anyone but licenses plates, proper wearing of rings, tattoos, car markings etc. are just as much superfluities as any other thing we can have...... if your main interest in topics of discussion are these, you may be not grasping what the journey is about.....

Oh, I was just being cheeky. :) I like my bling as much as the next guy, but I like to think I am sworn to the Order for the right reasons. ;)

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia

I too like my "bling" ( I can not believe I typed that) , but I know what you mean . If Ky did not have a Masonic license plate , I would not lose a minute of sleep over it . Nor do I care if other states have/don't have them . Such a trivial thing to worry about .

I too like my "bling" ( I can not believe I typed that) , but I know what you mean . If Ky did not have a Masonic license plate , I would not lose a minute of sleep over it . Nor do I care if other states have/don't have them . Such a trivial thing to worry about .
Amen Brother.... are they nice sure.... important NO.... I often wonder if people have some sort of OCD the way they harp none stop about wishing each state had a masonic licenses plate.... I have read the same rant on at least three other forums.......if you read this forum enough, you will have read the said licenses plate manifesto in question.....

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
I really do not understand this importance of a license plate . I mean , come on , it is a piece of tin with a Square and Compasses on it . So my Grand Lodge gets a few bucks from each tag sold , they have enough money already , they do not need anymore of MY money .

I really do not understand this importance of a license plate . I mean , come on , it is a piece of tin with a Square and Compasses on it . So my Grand Lodge gets a few bucks from each tag sold , they have enough money already , they do not need anymore of MY money .

I agree..... my tags alreadu cost enough money...dont need any extra added on.... I can pay $3.50 and get me a nice snazzy emblem from the internet if I need some type of marking for my vehicle....

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
I first BRC when he was still in Billy Ray and the Players..... isnt his Dad a state legislator?..... I used to run around in the same circles as his wife...or soon to be wife Latisha...
I knew him before he was playing in bars around here . I was good friends with his sister and loved his Mom to death . I do not know much about his father though .

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
Knew a guy who kept it sandwiched between the DL and isurance card, so when he pulled one he got all 3 Fireman.

I have to remember to tell the LEO I have a CCW so my dues card isn't in the foremost thoughts lol.
No offense, if I was a Police officer, my first thought would be how often does this person get pulled over to warrant this action. The second might be to laugh.