My brothers on FMH

Warm weather causes less time in front of the keyboard and more outside?
Bro. Tom is working on the Tylers of the 9 website.
Bro. Patrick is alive, he pokes me on FB.
Yeah, I didn't mean to pick on those guys, it's the lack of any new members that is really the cause for my statement. I know the whole world hasn't turned off their computers for the summer:)

G

Gary

I think a lot of it has to do with the time of year. Other masonic forums are seeing the same waxing and waning of participation.

Some members may simply have moved on, and for others there may have been personality conflicts at one time and they decided not to participate anymore.

For what it's worth, my Lodge is experiencing the same amount of attendance (or lack thereof). :eek:

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
Though a few who used to be regulars no longer stop in , we still have several who stop in every day . What we need is more threads started to generate conversation . I have tried to start a few myself , some with some success , some not so much . But I am trying .

If a member has anything they want to say , troubles , questions , statements , bounce ideas off one another then post them no matter how trivial they may seem . Members on FMH have a way to take a thread and make it twist and turn down many different paths .

If anyone has any ideas on what types of things they would like to see added , then post them . Trivia , a section just for polls (I know these can generate conversation ) , etc; etc; etc; .

FF Sparky

This may sound sappy , but has been on my mind .

I love this site and I wish more of these brothers who register , make one post and disappear , would post regularly as they do not know what they are missing . I have come to feel as close to the brothers on here who post regularly as I do some of my own lodge Brothers . And though we have never met face to face , I would do anything for you all as I would my own lodge brothers . I have learned much from many members here and just generally enjoyed reading everyone's posts and getting to know everyone . What a great big world there is out there and it is nice that we have Freemason Hall that can bring us all together .

We can bounce ideas off one another . Complain about things we can not in our own lodges , and some of us can even meet and sit in lodge with one another . We have been there , on here and in spirit , as some of our FMH members have went through the degrees (Bro. Duncan) . And so much more .

To all those who ARE NOT posting , jump on in and join our on-line community and start posting , you will not regret it .
I have too agree with you. I was playing games on Facebook and made alot of friends who I've never met but will always be in my heart. You guys are a great bunch of people. I have learned so much here in only 2 weeks and keep finding more stuff to read. Being recently raised I have talked with you guys more than I have my own Lodge.

2SONDAD

Husband, father, son, Mason.
Why I haven't posted.......

Well, first of all, I am not a Mason.......yet. I am planning on petitioning my local lodge next month, and I hope that I am accepted, but in the meantime I do not feel I have much right to comment on anything.

In the meantime, I am using this forum for my education about what being a Mason is all about, and I have to say that it fascinates me.

There was a quote I liked and it describes why I want to join. I'm paraphrasing here, so forgive me. "It's not a club I joined, it's a way of life". That's important to me. It's what I have been looking for..........I know I have to give in order to get back, and that's fine with me!

Duncan1574

Lodge Chaplain & arms dealer
Well, first of all, I am not a Mason.......yet. I am planning on petitioning my local lodge next month, and I hope that I am accepted, but in the meantime I do not feel I have much right to comment on anything.

In the meantime, I am using this forum for my education about what being a Mason is all about, and I have to say that it fascinates me.

There was a quote I liked and it describes why I want to join. I'm paraphrasing here, so forgive me. "It's not a club I joined, it's a way of life". That's important to me. It's what I have been looking for..........I know I have to give in order to get back, and that's fine with me!
Good fortune with your adventure in Freemasonry.

Bob Franks

Past District Deputy Grand Lecturer

First of all, go over to the "Initiation" folder and post a thumbnail biography of yourself, then jump in and stir up some discussion!
It's good to ask questions here; sometimes we don't realize that we have not asked some questions of ourselves.

S&F

jmansephus

First off... I love FMH!!! As a Mason-to-be (I hope) I truly enjoy reading all of your posts. I know you don't think of me a 'Brother', but soon enough, this will change :p I'm here to stay!!
I try to key in where I feel invited... I don't want to over-step my boundries!!
If there's ANYTHING I can do to help in ANYWAY please don't hesitate to ask...

BukeyeJackson

ViMH Advisory Board
This site works as the Order does, what you put in you get out. Ask questions, tell us your view on a toopic or your pre-Mason interpetation

FF Sparky

I agree with everyone here, As I have communicated with you guy more than my Lodge brothers. But as I have mentioned before my Lodge went dark right after my raising. I enjoy the forums here and comment on Coachs postings on Facebook. If anyone wants friend me on Facebook. look for me at ctffsparky135@yahoo.com or brian adams from Thomaston Connecticut. I do plan on getting a Masonic Passport and visiting as many of you as I possibly can

Windrider

Plus-sized tuxedo model
I agree with everyone here, As I have communicated with you guy more than my Lodge brothers. But as I have mentioned before my Lodge went dark right after my raising. I enjoy the forums here and comment on Coachs postings on Facebook. If anyone wants friend me on Facebook. look for me at ctffsparky135@yahoo.com or brian adams from Thomaston Connecticut. I do plan on getting a Masonic Passport and visiting as many of you as I possibly can
PM me if you want to take a trip up to Lowell, MA. Ancient York meets the Second and Fourth Thursdays. Business meetings are the 2nd thurs. degree work on the 4th.