Personal Aprons

Duncan1574

Lodge Chaplain & arms dealer
I have one just like that except it's leather with satin trim. There aren't any symbols on it, as I think it's symbolic enough for me.
Some do, most use the cloth ones, we are 'encouraged' to have a personal apron, but most of the ones that are available commerically are $200-300 each and some you can only get that price by the dozen. :eek:

This Ebay seller is a Brother and makes them custom for a fraction of that price.

G

Gary

I got mine from Macoy <sp?>, I didn't pay $300 bucks. It was a gift, but I want to say it was $50 or $60 for the leather one. Cloth ones are cheaper, but they are just as nice.

Duncan1574

I looked at MaCoy after you mentioned it and in leather with an adjustable belt it is $80, which is still a good price compared to J.P. Luther.

Duncan1574

I want one made of lambskin and the white on white appeals to my esoctric nature, I am going to wait untli after my MM to contemplate the larger symbol, I am leaning towards the winding stairs at this point, because I feel that I have been on a journey to find Freemasonry my whole life, but then there maybe something in the MM that resounds in my spirit even more.