Power up your tinfoil hats

Winter

I've been here before
*crinkle crinkle crinkle*

That was me making a tin foil hat!

Did you notice the last line of the story? :(

G

Gary

Already there are rants from the tin foil hat crowd. Did you read the comments? :rolleyes:

Winter

I've been here before
I did read the comments. Satanists blah blah blah. Programmed killers blah blah blah.

Someone needs to do some research and find out if he is actually a Brother. I hope not.

I did read the comments. Satanists blah blah blah. Programmed killers blah blah blah.

Someone needs to do some research and find out if he is actually a Brother. I hope not.
I went through the same thing in the 80's as a teen. Some kid with serious psychological problems killed himself and because he happend to play Dungeons and Dragons then Church groups said that D&D was Satanic and all of us who played were going to burn in Hell. Even my mother (who is a liberal as you can get) was saying "Oh that game make people kill people!" To which I responded, "Dungeons and Dragons doesn't kill people. I DO!!!!!" Anyway, this person obviously had some mental problems to begin with that went undiagnosed and hit his breaking point!

G

Gary

Where would we be without people jumping to conclusions and blaming Freemasonry (and dungeons and dragons for that matter) for every wacko that goes coo coo for cocoa puffs.

Blah blah blah...Cult...satanists, gateway, manchurian candidate.. B.S.

Winter

I've been here before
New reports coming out describe the murderer as a "low-level Freemason" and say that the murder weapon was a ceremonial Masonic sword that he took home after a Lodge meeting.

This is a tragedy and unfortunately this horrible crime is probably going to land squarly at our feet in the popular media.

Custer148

Masonic Traveler
Maybe he stole the sword, maybe his bought it from a pawn shop, who knows, it is a tragedy that he killed anyone, let alone his mother.

Laxguy38922

Latest news said it was a katana so it looks like the store is changing alittle. It is a horrible situation, may she Rest In Peace and he get the help he needs.

TrowelTalk

Hey, can't we knock this stuff off and get back to the creating a "New World Order" meeting. Whose turn was it to bring the donuts..? :p

Azpir8king

No donuts? Well, I missed something while I was being raised to the secret sublime and lethal degree of 43rd degree Ninja. I cannot tell you the degree's from 34th to 42nd, but involves lots of tattoos and throwing stars made from the square and compass. Oh, and the 35th involves a Godzilla movie marathon that is AWESOME!! Did not know he was a Mason.

Azpir8king

Ah. You're Northern Jurisdiction.
D= Degree
O= of
N=Ninja
U=unrelenting
T=Termination

and yes, it is strictly a northern Jurisdiction thing. We send out these guys to collect dues. Amazingly enough we have a 99% renewal rate. There is a quirky 1% mortality rate per year as well. I just can't see the connection.......