Power up your tinfoil hats

Bob Franks

Past District Deputy Grand Lecturer
I have yet to see that he is an actual Prince Hall mason. No lodge acknowledged him publicly. maybe he petitioned or was in the review process. Lets see how it develops.
Brother-There are a lot of self-styled grand lodges out there calling themselves Masons who are not recognized by any of the mainstream Grand Lodges. If anyone would like to be bored with it, I'll post the ones I've run across. Michael Jackson's attending doctor at his death is supposedly under the Grand Orient of the USA. That's one you will not find in the Pantograph Press book in your Tyler's room.

Winter

I've been here before
Of course not. The Grand Orient and the GLUSA both admit women. Therefore, not Freemasons. But they use the name and there's nothing we can do short of a civil war.

Duncan1574

Lodge Chaplain & arms dealer
War? Did someone say WAR?

Cry havoc! and let loose the dogs of war, that this foul deed shall smell above the earth with carrion men, groaning for burial. - W. Shakespeare

Azpir8king

Of course not. The Grand Orient and the GLUSA both admit women. Therefore, not Freemasons. But they use the name and there's nothing we can do short of a civil war.
Man, you are not supposed to talk about that. Its a SECRET civil war. Muster is at 0600. Bring your sword.