Power up your tinfoil hats

Azpir8king

Or you can go for the double secret "42nd Dental Ninja degree". I'll let you know when we are doing another one. That will add a DN onto your pile of Masonic merit badges.

berthemp

man, I step away from the computer for a day or three and all hell breaks loose. Oh BTW I just got my double secret PB&J 46th ninja degree. Ninja please.

pdh825

Master Mason
Although, you do not really learn the true secrets until you reach the 92nd, aka the "snatch this pebbel from my hand" or Grasshopper Ninja Degree.

Azpir8king

OUCH!!!!

What the heck is thread about ?
It started out as a warning we may take some flack over that horrible killing by the Actor they say was a Prince Hall Mason...now its moved onto secret Dental Ninja degrees. We are trying to keep the tinfoil hat crowd involved. Our next subject:
Masonic grooming equipment: Shaving on the level....and GO!!

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
Oh with the sword . If I killed someone with our Tyler's Sword or a standard KT sword , I would have had to beat them to death with it because none of them would cut hot butter .

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
What and why does he have a 3 ft ceremonial Freemason Sword . And who's jurisdiction uses a Ceremonial Sword and for what reason .

I know the Tyler supposed to have the proper implement of his office , but ours is in a glass case .

Winter

I've been here before
Really? In our jurisdiction the Tyler must have a naked sword in his hand at the OD while the Lodge meets. While some are strictly for show, many Lodges have VERY functional swords.

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
Really? In our jurisdiction the Tyler must have a naked sword in his hand at the OD while the Lodge meets. While some are strictly for show, many Lodges have VERY functional swords.
Why ? It's not like they can or will use it .

Never mind , it's not my jurisdiction .