Power up your tinfoil hats

Winter

I've been here before
The Tyler should be prepared to defend the Craft a labor. Granted, it's not likley, but we should take every position seriously. Just my thoughts, anyway.

I believe on the Freemasons For Dummies website, Brother Hodapp posted in his blog that the "masonic" group he was supposedly a member of was a clandestine group....

Winter

I've been here before
Very possible. I haven't been able to find a news story that actually lists the Lodge he was supposedly attending other than the Hp article I found that says he was at a Prince Hall Temple in Harlem.

Duncan1574

Lodge Chaplain & arms dealer
What and why does he have a 3 ft ceremonial Freemason Sword . And who's jurisdiction uses a Ceremonial Sword and for what reason .

I know the Tyler supposed to have the proper implement of his office , but ours is in a glass case .
In Wisconsin, it is bare blade, sorta functional.

There is a picture of the sword he used on one of the NYC newspaper websites (Google/Bing his name and bloody sword), it is not your average ceremonial sword, more of a fantasy blade (wavy blade, wooden handle).

[url]http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/photos_from_inside_michael_brea_qlyWPx2YFRWtQd4cL3UFgP[/URL]

Duncan1574

Lodge Chaplain & arms dealer
Some Lodges it is just for show, some Lodges (mine) it is a VERY functional blade.
I suppose you could hurt someone with it, but it wouldn't hold up for long against my collection.

Oddly enough I owned a KT sword growing up, but gave it to my Dad to sell at his antique shop.

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
We have a Katana as our sword at the moment. If I ever get placed as Tyler I would bring in my Claymore. Although truth be told, I could have with the war axe, mace or war hammers. But they really a sword.