Public register of Freemasons

Joe Stirling

How to stop the NWO/Masons immediately

You must fight for and demand a public register of Freemasons including The Order Of The Eastern Star (female Masons)

This would comprehensively prove if they are a good charitable fraternity or a criminal organisation.

Freemasonry portrays itself that it is all good. It should not have a problem with a public register of their good? members.

After all, wouldn't you like to know if your best friend, family, lawyer, policeman, doctor, emergency services, neighbour, military forces, social services, politician, judge, dentist, tradesman, vet, supermarket, council, postman, religious leader, care worker, etc, is a Mason ? Fact, Freemasonry flourishes on the abuse of your trust.

First of all, write to your local lodge (via signed for letter), we guarantee they will ignore you. Then do a Freedom of Information request (via signed for letter). Then take your results to your Politician (ask if he is a Mason). If you get nowhere, you now know for sure that everything we say is true. Next, you must educate everybody. Start petitions and send/fax/print off copies of this email to everyone in your street, workplace, library, waiting rooms, supermarkets, public transport etc. Knock on the doors of your local lodge (local house of corruption) and ask them questions. Make sure you have a witness, voice recorder and video-cam. Ask them for a public register or about someone you suspect of being a member. We have to waken up immediately, we HAVE to fight this as we are running out of time. Get rid of this Masonic mind-controlled virus and the NWO will fall. No Masonic foot-soldiers = no power. Direct any doubters to the websites below (and follow the links) or get them to read the David Icke newsletters.

Freemasonry is the main tool for the Illuminati - Oil Barons - Bankers - Royalty - World's Richest Families (mainly American/Israelis). These people are responsible for a trillion, trillion crimes (underestimated) against the planet and its contents. All food, fuel, poverty, starvation, misery and energy costs are all manipulated by the NWO. All wars, terrorism, drugs, crime, politics (including Lisbon Treaty) is fabricated by the NWO. They also own all media so they control everything you see, read and hear. All of the laws in every country have been changed to favour the NWO. We are literally being controlled by a criminal network/organisation and they have nasty/vile/despicable plans for us all. Checkout the brilliant truth-seeking websites below and educate yourselves to this very serious situation. Freemasonry is also a mind-controlled religious cult and they DO practice witchcraft.

Give us a public register of the secret societies and the "societies with secrets" (the Freemasons get out clause). Then we will no longer be controlled by a criminal religious cult/network/organisation. If you are a member of Freemasonry, there is nothing to stop you reading what you are a part of. You are just a fool and a tool to be used. Do you really think you'll get the call when it all kicks off? If you are not one of their bloodlines, you are just as dispensable as the rest of us. You ARE being used and rewarded.

Please don't waste valuable time on their silly Masonic signs, numbers and symbols. It's all designed that way to cloud your investigations. Get focused and start working towards a public register first. Incidentally, why have they got charity status when their ninth degree Mason takes his vows to kill for Freemasonry ? Do not listen to anything from a Mason's head, its brainwashed.

This email is brought to you by the Anti Corruption Party (a support group for victims of Freemasonry) We are all victims but YOU just haven't worked it out yet. Your ignorance is bliss for Freemasonry. Here are some of ACP's friends websites below.

David Icke Website - Home (before you criticize David Icke, who do you think brainwashed you?) Just subscribe to David Icke's brilliant, truth-seeking newsletters. Only £3 per month and 100% accurate reports, the truth on a plate, mate.
Educate-Yourself.org - Natural Healing Therapies, Hidden Science, the New World Order, World Wide Electronic Mind Control, Population Reduction, and possible Earth Changes henrymakow.com - exposing feminism and the new world order www.ljpr.info The Truth Campaign Home Page - conspiracies, health issues, enlightened science, spirituality Jeff Rense Program RINF | The Breaking News Alternative | Daily News & Media Alex Jones’ Prison Planet.com www.joestirling.com - Home The Revelation @ The Forbidden Knowledge . com Home Satellite Surveillance and Human Experimentation Page has moved Stop Common Purpose Communist Totalitarian EUCCP The Truth Seeker Cutting Through the Matrix with Alan Watt - Clearing the rubbish from the road to reality Freemasonry: The Trojan Horse In the Church The Hidden Evil Homepage: The Finanicial Elite's Covert War against the Civilian Population. THE DEMOCRACY CHARADE ANTI NEW WORLD ORDER: The Rockefeller Bloodline The Frost blog The Column Juri Lina Under the Sign of the Scorpion The Arctic Beacon - The Last Frontier of Truth! Masonic Disinformation, Propaganda, Dissembling, and Hate Techniques

If you are still skeptical about what we have to say about Freemasonry, please read this factual, (ultimate) truth about the Freemasons. It's by Gordon Kameron, you can download it for 50p ($0.91). This book is only 68 pages long so there is no excuse for not reading this excellent truth. You will not find these secrets revealed in any lodge or admitted to by any Mason. You can find it here....... Gordon Kameron's Storefront - Lulu.com Just how much more facts, truths do you need ? take action now, today.

These are just a few of the thousands of good guys we would like to put here, but just follow the links and the truth will blow you away. Sincere apologies to the good guys websites that we didn't manage to fit in. We must advise you to avoid the conspiracy site "Above Top Secret". Totally run by Masons who ban or discredit anything anti-Masonic or any logical, reasonable point of view.

Anti Corruption Party contact details....... ACP, 93 Ashburn Road, Glasgow G62 7PQ Scotland. You can call 07799 612 227 or 07954 209 674 and leave a message, we will call you back or you can email acparty@ntlworld.com or voacs@mac.com You can also contact us through the website forums above. Anonymous communications are usually ignored. Make sure you get a genuine reply as these crooks are protecting their plunder. Technology is brilliant, we pay for it and the criminal Masonic members get to abuse it. Simple logic, why don't the authorities investigate Freemasonry ? Join ACP, its free, just send your email and we'll send you our regular ACP newsletter. Forward this to all or we all fall. Let's stop the NWO's criminal Masonic foot-soldiers now.

cummins tuner

Vide, Aude Tace
where do these nuts come from? do they just surface from the woodwork and try to damn everything that they dont agree with or have ZERO knowledge about or have been missinformed about things? icke is a certifiable nutball in my opinion.

RoughAshlar

where do these nuts come from? do they just surface from the woodwork and try to damn everything that they dont agree with or have ZERO knowledge about or have been missinformed about things? icke is a certifiable nutball in my opinion.
at least this particular forum troll knows how to use capitalization and punctuation. He may be pseudo-educated... It's usually best just to ignore them.

BG_TRBL

Watcher of the posts
How to stop the NWO/Masons immediately

This email is brought to you by the Anti Corruption Party (a support group for victims of Freemasonry) We are all victims but YOU just haven't worked it out yet. Your ignorance is bliss for Freemasonry. Here are some of ACP's friends websites below.
I am truly sorry you feel you were victimized by anyone, especially free-masonry. I would only hope, that as you begin to criticize those of general public who have elected to join our venerable institution that you would (as an intelligent individual, which I'm almost certain you are) please conduct your own research into the institution, instead of taking the word of someone else.

It is bitterly obvious to me that if I were to dispute anything you say, that it would just fuel the fire. So I suggest you investigate on your own.

The biggest secret in freemasonry is that there are no secrets. Everything you wish to know about freemasonry is available to you. It becomes your duty to identify and investigate those areas which you have any sort of conflict with.

If you will do that for me, I will do this for you, I will (with unhesitating cordiality) listen to all that you have to say.

Thank you for your time.

Best regards from a Free & Accepted Mason from Pennsylvania.

Chris From California

Proud Master Mason
That was actually cut and paste from the Ike forums.

Either way if he comes back to read this thread I really hope he does his own research. You know if we are really part of the NWO and all this stuff needs to be done then they need to up my pay.

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
I go out of town for a few days and look what happens !!!! LOL

To the original poster , if you want to have a civil conversation over your concerns of Freemasonry , then by all means ask your questions . But if you want to badmouth Freemasonry using nothing more than rumors , half truths and out right lies , then .........

Joe Stirling

Pretty hostile reception and its OK, I/we can understand. We would like to talk to just ONE good Freemason who doesn't hide. ACP have fabricated nothing.

All you have to do is identify your real self with your personal details (PM me) and I will communicate with you. No malice intended. You can find my personal details all over the Net with my home address. Joe Stirling

BG_TRBL

Watcher of the posts
Mister Stirling,
My name is Shawn T. Zell, I am a past master of Labelle Vallee Lodge located in Jersey Shore, PA. I am a free-mason, who neither hides, nor subscribes to much of the rhetoric of the uninformed. There is no need to Private Messange you, as I am writing this for all to see. I again apologize if you feel you were victimized by anyone connected to masonry, I only ask that you have an open mind and likewise many if not all here will too. The malice is not personal by anymeans, but rather a response to your very first post, indicating to all who are members that we are of some subversive cult. I would hope that you would rethink your ideas and ideals of freemasonry.

Regards,
A proud Pennsylvania Mason

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
Pretty hostile reception and its OK, I/we can understand. We would like to talk to just ONE good Freemason who doesn't hide. ACP have fabricated nothing.

All you have to do is identify your real self with your personal details (PM me) and I will communicate with you. No malice intended. You can find my personal details all over the Net with my home address. Joe Stirling

We have seen how many people like you/they have treated Freemasons on David Ickes forum and other forums like it concerning the so-called "evils" of Freemasonry . The Masons who have tried to have civil conversations with people like you/they who are against Freemasonry HAVE been attacked with malice , have been called liars and have been all but run off those sites . So , if you recieve a chilly reception from us then you should understand why .

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
I really do not see the reasoning behind you posting this . Most of us on here are either Americans or , as you see on my friend RoughAshlar's avatar , Canadian . We do not hide our Masonic memberships . All my family , friends and neighbors know that I am a Freemason . When I am out and about , all any stranger has to do is look at my right hand and see my ring and know that I am a Freemason . Any driver on the road has to look no further than my licence plate or at the Square and Compass window decal on the back window of my truck to know that I'm a Freemason . I even have a nice khaki hat with the S & C on it that I wear everywhere . Above all this , I will tell anyone who cares to listen that I am proud to be a Freemason .

So , seeing that I wear the Square and Compass on my ring , shirts , hats , suit lapel and on the back of my truck and car , how am I hiding my Masonic membership ? Seeing how everyone that knows me knows that I am a Freemason , how am I being secretive about my membership ? And seeing how we can not even make up our minds on what color to re-paint the kitchen at lodge or what to serve for our next dinner , how are we to take over the world ?

Chris From California

Proud Master Mason
Hello there Joe!

My name is Christopher McCowen I'm the webmaster of Freemasonryforums.com and a new member to Freemasonhall.com. I am also a Master Mason. Your welcome to ask any questions you may have and I and other members here will be more than happy to answer them the best that we can.

I do not agree with your idea to sign a public petition/register. Why? Well why should we? You know Masons have been around for centuries, if we are taking over the world it sure is taking a long time. The thing is if we start doing it, then why shouldn't others? Such as YMCA, Christians, Muslims, Costco Members. You get the idea.

To be honest I think it would be a loss to our rights, if we let the Government document us, it's just a matter of time before they start documenting others. Isn't that what the new world order is all about? Keeping track of everyone? Why kick start it?

BG_TRBL

Watcher of the posts
Personally I think the world would be a better place with a public registry of conspiracy theorists....
Awwwww, now if we did that, then they would feel that we have something to hide or another adjenda for wanthing them to sign it. Well I'll be, that seems to be a catch 22 there. Heaven forbid anyone conspires against the conspiracy theorists.

So much has been said concerning the idea of Mason's hiding, if that's the case why is it that there are so darn many of us out there?? Good lord, is everyone who has a picture of a square and compass on their vehicle a mason?? NOOOOO say it isn't so... (Sorry for the embelished sarcasm.)

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
I would also like to add , if we control the world and it's money then why do I have 'oh so many bills ? I must have missed those meetings !

jvlighting1

PA The Keystone State
I second that motion, per BIG_TRBL.

Yes and above all this--- mason and non mason alike--respectable and honorable communication is the key to understanding all differences in this world.

Another Proud Pennsylvania Mason.