Public register of Freemasons

BG_TRBL

Watcher of the posts
I whole-heartedly agree ashlar. I know you were not being argumentative, this is one of those situations where it spurs more deliberation, which in my opinion is a great thing. It allows others to view (possibly different) aspects of the same thing. I hope that Mr Stirling will understand and admit, there are ALWAYS, ALWAYS, two (2) sides to a story.

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
Yes I get your point. Its been so nice to post at this site because it is not full of anti-mason comments and bull. I just dont want this site to become like others..filled with arguments and slander. Your point is well taken brother.
No worries , if the anti's rantings get out of hand Jason , BG_TRBL or myself can and will put a stop to it . This is my favorite spot on the internet and I consider many of you friends and will not let it be ruined by a few bad apples .

jvlighting1

PA The Keystone State
No worries , if the anti's rantings get out of hand Jason , BG_TRBL or myself can and will put a stop to it . This is my favorite spot on the internet and I consider many of you friends and will not let it be ruined by a few bad apples .

Cool... Very Cool.....thanks brother.. it is one of my favorite ones to...

12valve guy

i enjoy it also,id enjoy it more if a mod or admin could reset my login infor for cummins tuner tho lol

walls0stone

As a REAL AND OLD SCHOOL Operitive mason....who cuts stone and knows of the REAL secret language of the stone men, I can tell you that much of what we practice in FE Masonry, makes much sence when you actualy hold stone tools every day.

To think that I almost did not become a Free Mason becouse my own wife's family. They beleave every word that Pat Robertson says. But after a time I found more evil in everyday churchs thany any other place. It also seemed to me that the world was full of groups who were anti Masonic, becouse they wanted the total devotion of the people in their own club...and with that devotion came the money and time to do fundraisers.

In other words, the big time meggga church pastors must keep a flock of devoted sheep giving them money every week. They can not have a flock that splits it's saturday afternoons between church fundraising and other fundraising. If the other event seems to strong, they fear it. Ny Church is packed with brothers, so it's never an issue. My wife's family on the other hand have their tinfoil hats on to tight.