Question

rbryantr

OMG!! Are we back to the sandwich discussion? We will never get to item two "Taking over the world with giant robots" if we don't just shelve the food discussion. Now...can everyone please agree that we are OK with finger foods so we can get back to taking over the world?
I don't like fingers! Could we pick a different find of food?
No rabbit food either, unless it IS rabbit! If we are having hassenpfeffer I'll eat it!!!:rolleyes:

rbryantr

I want onions on mine too! NO FUNGUS! If you give me fungus, I won't help take over the world either!:p

Custer148

Masonic Traveler
I don't care what you put on it as long as there are no anchovies!! If there are I won't help with the takeover of the world.

G

Gary

OK lets order:

1 Large Pizza
Hold the toppings
Hold the cheese
Hold the sauce
Hold the crust

And put the rush on it!

Azpir8king

Will this be for carry-out or delivery?
Carry out. Why would we give you the address of the "Secret Takeover the world" hideout? You take plastic, right? I have my "Tri Lateral Commision" Visa card. Its great because the card number is...1 and it NEVER expires.:D

Bob Franks

Past District Deputy Grand Lecturer
carry out. Why would we give you the address of the "secret takeover the world" hideout? You take plastic, right? I have my "tri lateral commision" visa card. Its great because the card number is...1 and it never expires.:d
roflmaoumcomn!

G

Gary

Carry out. Why would we give you the address of the "Secret Takeover the world" hideout? You take plastic, right? I have my "Tri Lateral Commision" Visa card. Its great because the card number is...1 and it NEVER expires.:D
LOL! :cool:

Custer148

Masonic Traveler
And the government pays the monthly bill.:rolleyes::D