Riddle me this, riddle me that

CoachN

Builder Builder
"Unlike most other colors, the color white spontaneously evaporates at temperatures above 32 Farenheit. Coincidentally enough, this is the exact temperature at which snow melts, making white and snow disappear into thin air at the exact same time! This is called the blanc atmospheric resorption process. This is the reason that animals in Arctic became white over time, as atmospheric whiteness stuck to their fur."

wiki.answers.com
Pure Bunk!

Duncan1574

Lodge Chaplain & arms dealer
Oh you want a REAL answer!

The 'white' is caused by light refraction from the crystalline structure of the frozen water droplets aka 'snow'.

Fireman

Oh you want a REAL answer!

The 'white' is caused by light refraction from the crystalline structure of the frozen water droplets aka 'snow'.
The crystalline structure of frozen water droplets, known as snow, create the light refraction that appears as white ceases to exist above 32 degrees Fahrenheit. Therefore white evaporates above that temperature, per the blanc atmospheric resorption process stated earlier. Its not that hard to understand :1-say-yes::):1-say-yes:

The crystalline structure of frozen water droplets, known as snow, create the light refraction that appears as white ceases to exist above 32 degrees Fahrenheit. Therefore white evaporates above that temperature, per the blanc atmospheric resorption process stated earlier. Its not that hard to understand :1-say-yes::):1-say-yes:
BUT it is not the "color" that is spontaneously evaporating....it is the ice crystals melting which reflect as "white" that melt. I can prove that "white" doesn't melt at 32 degrees Fahrenheit ...... I have "white" articles of clothing that I put in the dryer after they are washed and it gets over 100 degrees Fahrenheit and they have not disappeared or evaporated....:1-wink-grin::1-wink-grin:

CoachN

Builder Builder
The crystalline structure of frozen water droplets, known as snow, create the light refraction that appears as white ceases to exist above 32 degrees Fahrenheit.
It's light reflection and you are referring to conditions that exist at normal sea level pressures.

H

Hank

Wrong fianna fail sparkey.
Its because of the time space continium, you big fat eejit.
You don't know anything!!!!!!!

H

Hank

In all seriousness Brothers, this is important.
Furbo United have two games tomorrow, first team and reserves.
We need all the help we can get!
Can we all put some pma towards Furbo winning tomorrow, even though Padraig Lally and Neil Sheridan Still think they are the Bees Knees.
Thank you Brothers.

H

Hank

Fantastic news lads. Furbo United reserves won 4-0 and the first team won 2-0.
Fair play to ye all lads.
Now we have to get the Galway senior football team to win the all-Ireland.
More prayers, more prayers brothers.