Riddle me this, riddle me that

They die of Dyspnea, just as we do if we try to breath the thin air of the stratosphere.
WARNING...OCD moment here sorry:

Dypsnea is nothing more than short of breath*** and not a cause of death.... it may lead to death or bring on other issues that cause death such as cardiac or respiratory arrest.....

*** Example.... I suffer dypsnea if I try to sprint a mile up hill.....

I am sorry... I just couldnt pass by.......

FamilyMan

Fidelis ad Mortem
Two girls were born to the same mother, on the same day, at the same time, in the same month and year and yet they're not twins. How can this be?

---

What occurs once in every minute, twice in every moment, yet never in a thousand years?

---

PatrickWilliams

I could tell you ...
Two girls were born to the same mother, on the same day, at the same time, in the same month and year and yet they're not twins. How can this be?
They're not human. A human mother can only give birth to one child at a time, and therefore no two children, twins or not, can be born 'at the same time'. Now, ignoring that, if they are human, then it would be possible that one of two children were being carried as a surrogate, but then you wouldn't really call the woman carrying that child to be its 'mother'.

BukeyeJackson

ViMH Advisory Board

---

What occurs once in every minute, twice in every moment, yet never in a thousand years?
---
The letter "M"

FamilyMan

Fidelis ad Mortem
They're not human. A human mother can only give birth to one child at a time, and therefore no two children, twins or not, can be born 'at the same time'. Now, ignoring that, if they are human, then it would be possible that one of two children were being carried as a surrogate, but then you wouldn't really call the woman carrying that child to be its 'mother'.
Nope. The mother gave birth to triplets, therefore they are not twins.

Fireman

After teaching his class all about roman numerals (X = 10, IX=9 and so on) the teacher asked his class to draw a single continuous line and turn IX into 6. The only stipulation the teacher made was that the pen could not be lifted from the paper until the line was complete.

Duncan1574

Lodge Chaplain & arms dealer
after teaching his class all about roman numerals (x = 10, ix=9 and so on) the teacher asked his class to draw a single continuous line and turn ix into 6. The only stipulation the teacher made was that the pen could not be lifted from the paper until the line was complete.

's' . .

FamilyMan

Fidelis ad Mortem
Brown, Jones and Smith are a doctor, a lawyer, and a teacher. The teacher, who is an only child, earns the least money. Smith, who married Brown's sister, earns more than the lawyer. What is each man's job?