The Landmarks of E-masonry

Azpir8king

Landmark #11: All E-Masons MUST use the search terms "Antique' and "masonic" together on Ebay's search at least once a week. The purpose is twofold.

First, to send the seller corrections to improperly identified masonic regalia, rings, badges, artwork,etc.

Second: because you might actually find something you really want and never knew existed.

here is pre-made link to use.
antique masonic items - Get great deals on Collectibles, Jewelry Watches items on eBay.com!

Duncan1574

Lodge Chaplain & arms dealer
#9...... this is what gets me through a quiet day at work...home...etc

I prefer the multiple tabs...that way you dont have to keep loging in and out :D
All about this one, I have 7 tabs that start automatically, Google, my medieval group forum, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Freemason Hall, Breast Cancer click once a day for free mammograms (lost Mom to it).

FamilyMan

Fidelis ad Mortem
All about this one, I have 7 tabs that start automatically, Google, my medieval group forum, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Freemason Hall, Breast Cancer click once a day for free mammograms (lost Mom to it).

I have firefox set to open to only five: Facebook, Gmail, Freemason Hall, my Bank, and eBay.

Duncan1574

Landmark #11: All E-Masons MUST use the search terms "Antique' and "masonic" together on Ebay's search at least once a week. The purpose is twofold.

First, to send the seller corrections to improperly identified masonic regalia, rings, badges, artwork,etc.

Second: because you might actually find something you really want and never knew existed.

here is pre-made link to use.
antique masonic items - Get great deals on Collectibles, Jewelry Watches items on eBay.com!
You don't use 'saved searchs'? I have at least 10 going on stuff that I want or want to find, oh make that 11 (Something about antique masonic stuff)

Family....how do you set Firefox to do that??? I use it too

Duncan...sorry to hear about your Mom....lost mine to BC in 1973 to the same.

Duncan1574

Family....how do you set Firefox to do that??? I use it too

Duncan...sorry to hear about your Mom....lost mine to BC in 1973 to the same.
Thanks, She stayed around so she could met her first great-grand-childern, Mykalea, she didn't make it to the 2nd nor any of my daughters.

Landmark # 12: All good E-masons will get a notification of new forum posting on their email and smartphone (we dont endorse products so you have to decide which is best for you)

Azpir8king

Landmark #13: Any given day, an E-mason can look into his Smart-phone and tell you when and where the ten nearest Lodges are meeting (along with Google map directions and guidance), including concordant bodies, in less than 12 seconds.

Duncan1574

Landmark #13: Any given day, an E-mason can look into his Smart-phone and tell you when and where the ten nearest Lodges are meeting (along with Google map directions and guidance), including concordant bodies, in less than 12 seconds.
Theres an APP for that? I might have to get a data plan on my next phone

Duncan....dont read this post....I dont want to be responsible for a KT coming after ya...:D

Announcing Masonic Traveler
This phone application lists every Regular Lodge and Grand Lodge in the USA. If you have an iphone, it'll give you your distance from the nearest Lodge to you. Nice thing to have when Traveling!

Found this on another forum.......

G

Gary

Duncan....dont read this post....I dont want to be responsible for a KT coming after ya...:D

Announcing Masonic Traveler
This phone application lists every Regular Lodge and Grand Lodge in the USA. If you have an iphone, it'll give you your distance from the nearest Lodge to you. Nice thing to have when Traveling!

Found this on another forum.......
For a price...$$ :D

Yea...when I had a smart phone, I found all the cool apps cost $$$....I downgraded and went back to a phone that just texts and makes calls....saves $$$

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
Landmark # 12 (?) : Some Masons must post what is wrong with Freemasonry and what we need to do to change it .