The Landmarks of E-masonry

Custer148

Masonic Traveler
If I can get away from work early enough to drive the 770 miles,:eek: I will be there.

I shouldn't have sold my transporter.:D Too much trouble to keep it working, had to call Scottie too many times.

Duncan1574

Lodge Chaplain & arms dealer
Damned straight you'll be honored. :p

Lessee, where are you in the work? You've done FC, yes? So now all we're waiting for if for you to prove up, right? Get on your coach, bro, let's get it done before the end of the year!

Ozaukee meets on Mondays, yes?
1st & 3rd Mondays.
504 W. Grand, Port Washington
RT43 to Hwy 33, east to the Lodge on the left side.

I have not given back my EA yet, couple of weeks and then with the every other week thing, it might be tough to get raised by December, I am figure February.

Actually honored is a better word than proud. You are my E-Brothers......

Duncan1574

It looks like Duncan is about 20 minutes north of me and Patrick is about 20 minutes south of me.

(My Lodge is in Madison, but I live on the East Side in Milwaukee just south of UWM.)
So the two of us should meet at YOUR house for posting.... :eek:

Duncan1574

If I can get away from work early enough to drive the 770 miles,:eek: I will be there.

I shouldn't have sold my transporter.:D Too much trouble to keep it working, had to call Scottie too many times.
We could just video it and put it on Youtube........ (okay maybe not)

Winter

I've been here before
You live WAY to close to be starting that particularly BAD idea. Let's not do that, so we all stay out of the News.:eek:
Hahahahahaha

Love you Brother!

But I'm a Patch Holder! I can say what I want LOL

Duncan, I don't have a house! I have an apartment in the UWM graduate dorms. :( But, I DO have 18 (eighteen) bars on my block!

PatrickWilliams

I could tell you ...
1st & 3rd Mondays.
504 W. Grand, Port Washington
RT43 to Hwy 33, east to the Lodge on the left side.

I have not given back my EA yet, couple of weeks and then with the every other week thing, it might be tough to get raised by December, I am figure February.

Actually honored is a better word than proud. You are my E-Brothers......
They only meet twice a month? Jeeze, we have our stated business meeting on the first Tuesday, but then we meet every week when we have degree work to do. AND we have memory work classes for our candidates on Wednesdays (not first Wednesdays, mind you ... that's York Rite, but every Wednesday otherwise). You just get hold of your coach and tell him that there are Brothers statewide that want to see you raised before the end of the year. That ought to do absolutely nothing at all. ;)

Duncan1574

They only meet twice a month? Jeeze, we have our stated business meeting on the first Tuesday, but then we meet every week when we have degree work to do. AND we have memory work classes for our candidates on Wednesdays (not first Wednesdays, mind you ... that's York Rite, but every Wednesday otherwise). You just get hold of your coach and tell him that there are Brothers statewide that want to see you raised before the end of the year. That ought to do absolutely nothing at all. ;)
We have posting every week on Monday @ 6p & I have my own on Wednesday nights @ 7.

I'll pass the comment on

Duncan1574

Oh. You're a clandestine Mason. Real Masons do not drink MGD or Lite beer.
Those are the after effects of real beer: Guinness, IPA, Porter are REAL beer.
'On tap' is my favorite thing in a bar.

IPA is a new fad for me: I like most but White Hawk is good, Ruination is sipping IPA.

PatrickWilliams

I could tell you ...
Those are the after effects of real beer: Guinness, IPA, Porter are REAL beer.
'On tap' is my favorite thing in a bar.

IPA is a new fad for me: I like most but White Hawk is good, Ruination is sipping IPA.
IPA can be very, very good stuff. It can also be very, very nasty stuff. I do not know either White Hawk or Ruination, but will take your word for it. ;)

G

Gary

Now you are talking! Most of the massed produced beer in America is post-prohibition watered down swill.

Give me a micro-brew or European beer any day over that stuff. I confess;

I'm a beer snob. That's why I brew my own.

Stouts, lagers, and ales. On tap in my garage. You name it, I brew it. :cool:

Duncan1574

Now you are talking! Most of the massed produced beer in America is post-prohibition watered down swill.

Give me a micro-brew or European beer any day over that stuff. I confess;

I'm a beer snob. That's why I brew my own.

ROAD TRIP! I'll be there in ::whiring noises:: 23 hours

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
Mead, metheglin, melomel or pyment?

Or even more technical:
Acerglyn
Bochet
Braggot
Capsicumel
Cyser
Hydromel
Myod
Midus
Morat
Oxymel

G

Gary

Not mead, But I've done plenty of wine. The statement was for beer. I've brewed just about every common variety. lagers/ales. Belgian, german, bitters, stouts, bock, IPA's, etc.

Smarty pants. :p