The Landmarks of E-masonry

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
I am trying my best , but I fear I will fail at that endeavor . It seems squirrels throws everyone off track .

Duncan1574

Lodge Chaplain & arms dealer
Boys be nice, you must try to get along.:D Now put down your play swords and give each other a hug.:D:D
1. We are getting along, Cheese-heads are good at barking at the end of our chains
2. Mine ain't no 'play' sword
3. Kumbaya . . . . (This is my wife's line "Can't we all just hold hands and sing Kumbaya?")
4. We both decided that the drive through the Marquette Interchange is too much work.

PatrickWilliams

I could tell you ...
1. We are getting along, Cheese-heads are good at barking at the end of our chains
2. Mine ain't no 'play' sword
3. Kumbaya . . . . (This is my wife's line "Can't we all just hold hands and sing Kumbaya?")
4. We both decided that the drive through the Marquette Interchange is too much work.
Ozaukee's in, like, Port Washington, right? Gimme enough notice & I'll be there. I'll try to rope Winter in, too.

Duncan1574

Lodge Chaplain & arms dealer
Ozaukee's in, like, Port Washington, right? Gimme enough notice & I'll be there. I'll try to rope Winter in, too.
I will be honored to have any and all of my E-Masonry Brethren there.

I give you the promise of a Brother that there will be notice.
I have a couple of others from other Lodges and concordant bodies (SR, YR, KT, etc) that are chomping at the bit as well.

PatrickWilliams

I could tell you ...
I will be honored to have any and all of my E-Masonry Brethren there.
Damned straight you'll be honored. :p

I give you the promise of a Brother that there will be notice.
I have a couple of others from other Lodges and concordant bodies (SR, YR, KT, etc) that are chomping at the bit as well.
Lessee, where are you in the work? You've done FC, yes? So now all we're waiting for if for you to prove up, right? Get on your coach, bro, let's get it done before the end of the year!

Ozaukee meets on Mondays, yes?

Winter

I've been here before
It looks like Duncan is about 20 minutes north of me and Patrick is about 20 minutes south of me.

(My Lodge is in Madison, but I live on the East Side in Milwaukee just south of UWM.)

PatrickWilliams

I could tell you ...
It looks like Duncan is about 20 minutes north of me and Patrick is about 20 minutes south of me.

(My Lodge is in Madison, but I live on the East Side in Milwaukee just south of UWM.)
Maybe we could ride up together. Of course, he's got his FC to do yet, but in time ....

Azpir8king

I go away for a few minutes to get some popcorn so I can watch the online version of Neo vs Mr. Smith thread fight and all of the sudden everyone is getting along and being all "Brotherly love" and crap. Friggin' Masons.

PatrickWilliams

I could tell you ...
I go away for a few minutes to get some popcorn so I can watch the online version of Neo vs Mr. Smith thread fight and all of the sudden everyone is getting along and being all "Brotherly love" and crap. Friggin' Masons.
Yeah, I know Tom. Kinda gets to you, doesn't it? Hey! You're in the Milwaukee area, too! Wanna make it a group thing to go up and watch Duncan (aka Russ) ride the goat?

Winter

I've been here before
Yeah, Brother Tom tries really hard to cultivate that gruff persona, but he's a big teddy bear! lol