Turning in my EA

Duncan1574

Lodge Chaplain & arms dealer
I have received an email response from the Lodge Secretary today, they will be talking about me tomorrow. :EEK:

Duncan1574

Thinking that Jacked this thread

Update, I met with the Lodge's consultor, who apologized for not touching base sooner and we setup Wednesday nights @ 7pm to post.
I start day after tomorrow, happier now.

David is a District Deputy for the GL of Wis. :)

Custer148

Masonic Traveler
That is great that you finally got together with your mentor, you will do fine on you EA proficiency. Keep us posted on your progress.

Ironhawg

Well it is done. It did not go as well as I would have liked. In the words of Charles Barkley, "it was turble; just turble."

Duncan1574

Well it is done. It did not go as well as I would have liked. In the words of Charles Barkley, "it was turble; just turble."
Well, you survived, you know what you did less than perfect, and you are still a Mason right? Then its all good.

Duncan1574

That is great that you finally got together with your mentor, you will do fine on you EA proficiency. Keep us posted on your progress.
1st posting done, mentor pleased, a MM who showed up to help was pleased, I felt I could have done better :eek:

G

Gary

It'll be easier the next time. The more you do that kind of thing the better you get at it. You passed didn't you?

Custer148

Masonic Traveler
Duncan, every one of us has done lectures or other work we think we could have done better. Keep trying and your perfect recitation will occur.

Duncan1574

Duncan, every one of us has done lectures or other work we think we could have done better. Keep trying and your perfect recitation will occur.
That was the 1st time I had spoken those words around people since I entered on 10/18. I'll have it down in another week or so.

berthemp

We have all been there. My EA proficiency was HORRIBLE. I remember thinking "well it was fun while it lasted" When I finished all the brothers clapped and came up and shook my hand. Just remember what you learned for next time. you will do better, I guaranty.

Ironhawg

Unofficial

We have all been there. My EA proficiency was HORRIBLE. I remember thinking "well it was fun while it lasted" When I finished all the brothers clapped and came up and shook my hand. Just remember what you learned for next time. you will do better, I guaranty.
One of the brothers called me and told me that I passed and that I can expect a call from the secretary to schedule my FC!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Duncan1574

One of the brothers called me and told me that I passed and that I can expect a call from the secretary to schedule my FC!!!!!!!!!!!!!
To quote The Bard: WOOT! (okay Shakespeare would have said something much more eloquent).

Congrats!

Ironhawg

And tonight I got another reason to be pumped! My son is in college and came home for a quick weekend visit this weekend. While we were spending time together he started asking questions about Masonry. I was happily able to answer some of his questions and give him some stuff to read. If he decided to petition, he would be a 5th generation Mason (at least as far back as I know!)

G

Gary

You'll like the upcoming FC degree. Best wishes to you and your son. ;)