Turning in my EA

Custer148

Masonic Traveler
Congratulations brother, you will enjoy the FC degree. I hope your son will petition the lodge. I had the honor of conferring the MM degree on my son, that was a great honor.

Ironhawg

I received my FC tonight. The degree was even better than the EA. To top off the night, there was an officer from the state lodge visiting. When he got up to speak he says that he knew my dad, who died in 1999 of cancer at age 57. It just so happened that he chose tonight to visit our lodge!

Duncan1574

Lodge Chaplain & arms dealer
I received my FC tonight. The degree was even better than the EA. To top off the night, there was an officer from the state lodge visiting. When he got up to speak he says that he knew my dad, who died in 1999 of cancer at age 57. It just so happened that he chose tonight to visit our lodge!
Congratulations!

Custer148

Masonic Traveler
Congratulations. Keep us informed of your progress.

paul241schmidt

2011 Senior Deacon
We were all nervous brother. But remember that you are there with your fellow brethren who are there to see you achieve and make your way to being a master mason. Everyone is there in full support of you. Just remember your instruction, pace yourself and focus.

Duncan1574

Lodge Chaplain & arms dealer
I would ask that those of you who would be so inclined, please invoke the Deity tonight. With the Creator's assistance I will show my mentor that I am ready to give back my EA so that I can do said same next Monday. I want this so bad, it will be a personal trimuph over my BTI. I can tell that the memory work is helping my short-term memory disability. :)

Note green arrow, that is were my bleed was, right frontal lobe, reason, and emotions. It is obvious that there is premanent changes/damage. :(

Attachments

Custer148

Masonic Traveler
Ironhawg, good luck on returning your FC, you will enjoy the MM degree

Best of luck Duncan, I know you will do a good job.
So Mote it Be

G

Gary

I'll say a prayer for you. I doubt you'll need it. You can do it! Take a deep breath, relax (close your eyes if you need to- trust me it helps) and remember every brother there (and here!) is standing with you in support.

PatrickWilliams

I could tell you ...
I would ask that those of you who would be so inclined, please invoke the Deity tonight. With the Creator's assistance I will show my mentor that I am ready to give back my EA so that I can do said same next Monday. I want this so bad, it will be a personal trimuph over my BTI. I can tell that the memory work is helping my short-term memory disability. :)

Note green arrow, that is were my bleed was, right frontal lobe, reason, and emotions. It is obvious that there is premanent changes/damage. :(
Green Arrow? One of my favorite super-heroes!

Windrider

Plus-sized tuxedo model

How did it go?

Winter

I've been here before
I'd love to, but Tuesday the 21st is:

A: My last final for the semester,

B: My birthday,

C: A private work party (they rented a whole bar just for us),

D: All of the above.

Answer: D. All of the above!

Bob Franks

Past District Deputy Grand Lecturer
By the way ... Racine-Belle City Lodge is doing a triple header EA on Tuesday the 21st. Y'all come on down now, y'hear?
Do you ever get over to Wilmot? I attended a triple FC Degree at Wilmot Lodge #241 last June. I was visiting the GLakes/N. Chicago area and was invited to go a little further up.

S&F