Turning in my EA

Duncan1574

Lodge Chaplain & arms dealer
Yay! So when is the FC scheduled for?
To quote The Mentor, we will not schedule your FC until you have given back your EA, just in case the WM is not satisfied. (Stated meetings are 1st, 3rd Mondays, the 20th is the 3rd Monday, so either a 'special' or Jan 3rd).

My MM brother at work tells me that "Monday is going to be busy", I know we have a petition in the pipe so perhaps I will get to sit in Lodge and watch it.:cool:

Ironhawg

FC turned in and accepted tonight. Don't know if I will get MM before end of the year due to folks being out of town, etc. Also got to actually see an EA tonight. It makes even more of an impression when you can sit and see it.

Duncan1574

FC turned in and accepted tonight. Don't know if I will get MM before end of the year due to folks being out of town, etc. Also got to actually see an EA tonight. It makes even more of an impression when you can sit and see it.
Congrats! I took would like to see each initiation as I am able, it should help by adding the visuals to the ritual.

Bob Franks

Past District Deputy Grand Lecturer
I try to take the guys I'm coaching to any degree work in the area. It really reinforces the degree in their memory.

S&F

Br_Eric_Hill

It is in teaching new brother that I receive the most fulfillment of Masonry. Watching a new MM develope and knowing you help guide him down the path is a great feeling.

PatrickWilliams

I could tell you ...
To quote The Mentor, we will not schedule your FC until you have given back your EA, just in case the WM is not satisfied. (Stated meetings are 1st, 3rd Mondays, the 20th is the 3rd Monday, so either a 'special' or Jan 3rd).

My MM brother at work tells me that "Monday is going to be busy", I know we have a petition in the pipe so perhaps I will get to sit in Lodge and watch it.:cool:
Give us plenty of notice. Then I'll twist Winter's arm and maybe we'll both come up to watch you ride the g ... oh, wait, we don't do that.

Duncan1574

Give us plenty of notice. Then I'll twist Winter's arm and maybe we'll both come up to watch you ride the g ... oh, wait, we don't do that.
I'll post the date in this thread.

My MM is going to be crowded, I have at least 4 guests from my RenFaire Masons and then ALL of you guys. Y'all will out number my Lodge Brothers. :eek:

Ironhawg

Well it looks like no MM for me until after the 1st of the year. I understand how difficult things are this time of year. I was disappointed at first because I was looking forward to being the last MM for 2010 in our lodge. Then I realized that instead of being the last of 2010 I will probably get to be the first of 2011!

Duncan1574

Well it looks like no MM for me until after the 1st of the year. I understand how difficult things are this time of year. I was disappointed at first because I was looking forward to being the last MM for 2010 in our lodge. Then I realized that instead of being the last of 2010 I will probably get to be the first of 2011!
No matter what, when, or how it will be YOUR first and YOUR last MM. You will observe some, work parts in some, but only that one is your's.

Bob Franks

Past District Deputy Grand Lecturer
No matter what, when, or how it will be YOUR first and YOUR last MM. You will observe some, work parts in some, but only that one is your's.
...Not so fast!
My only Masonic 'ancestor,' my grandmother's 2nd husband [whose Masonic Bible in my house sparked my first questions about the Craft], petitioned Summit Lodge #163 in Akron, Ohio in 1916. After receiving the degrees, he discovered that no other Lodge recognized his lodge...he was a clandestine mason.
In 1943, he petitioned Indianapolis Lodge #667, sending along his old dues card and a letter of explanation why he'd previously petitioned and received the degrees.
He was elected and was again Initiated, Passed and Raised.
I would hope few Masons need to be Raised more than once!

S&F

Duncan1574

...Not so fast!
My only Masonic 'ancestor,' my grandmother's 2nd husband [whose Masonic Bible in my house sparked my first questions about the Craft], petitioned Summit Lodge #163 in Akron, Ohio in 1916. After receiving the degrees, he discovered that no other Lodge recognized his lodge...he was a clandestine mason.
In 1943, he petitioned Indianapolis Lodge #667, sending along his old dues card and a letter of explanation why he'd previously petitioned and received the degrees.
He was elected and was again Initiated, Passed and Raised.
I would hope few Masons need to be Raised more than once!

S&F
Even then Bro. Bob, the first one is special....:cool:

Duncan1574

I gave back my EA too!

And they accepted it! :D:D

FC Scheduled for 1/3/11 Starting the Lodge early @ 630pm.

Our yet to be installed Junior Deacon (Bro. Douglas) did the 'I' parts, we were both EA virgins. :eek:

Duncan1574

And they accepted it! :D:D

FC Scheduled for 1/3/11 Starting the Lodge early @ 630pm.

Our yet to be installed Junior Deacon (Bro. Douglas) did the 'I' parts, we were both EA virgins. :eek:
I was more worried about Bro. Doug than myself, which helped me and I wasn't looking at the Lodge pew full of Brothers either. Just me doing my posting once again with my Bro.

BTW - If you have problems with the 'whatever' (I was saying whatSOever) just Valley girl it! What EVeeRR! It made Bro. Craig snicker, :)