Visiting Lodges while traveling

PatrickWilliams

I could tell you ...
No, I'm living in Milwaukee now. On the East Side. I transfered here to UWM, better Anthropology program. I travel to Madison for Lodge but I have a lot of Masonic friends here so I go to a lot of Lodge meetings in and around Milwaukee and help with degree work.
So, you gonna come to Table Lodge or no?

Attire at my Lodge is very relaxed...but we sure like it when Traveling Brothers bring a nice desert.....LOL..... but seriously...some Brownies are a good intro...

cemab4y

Not all lodges have a dress code. You should call ahead, and ask, when you plan to visit a lodge. And I have a passport. I have visited lodges in 13 states, WashDC, and five foreign countries.

Harvey

Here in Las Vegas, shorts are not allowed, even though it may be excessively hot outside. Most of our lodges are dark between June and early September, but that still leaves a number of days where it is over 100 degrees outside and around 80 inside the lodge room. Besides the ban on shorts, most other atire seems to be acceptable for visitors.

wolfbrau

Visit

I'll be visiting a german speaking lodge this Wednesday. I called first and didn't think to ask the dress code, I always wear a coat and tie out of respect for the craft. My problem is that my German is nicht sehr gut. Am looking forward to this visit. This is my first post so let me say hello.

If you travel in the Phila area you have got to visit the Grand Temple...wow!

Laxguy38922

Wolf, I am actually going to the Grand Lodge today to pick some things up for my lodge. What night do you guys meet in Doylestown?

wolfbrau

We meet the 2nd Friday which is this Friday. The German Lodge is Hermann-Humboldt Lodge No. 125 F & A. M. It is in Warminster.

Laxguy38922

I might come to your meeting then on Friday. I am going to try to geta few other brothers from my lodge to come with me.

wolfbrau

I'll be visiting a german speaking lodge this Wednesday. I called first and didn't think to ask the dress code, I always wear a coat and tie out of respect for the craft. My problem is that my German is nicht sehr gut. Am looking forward to this visit. This is my first post so let me say hello.

If you travel in the Phila area you have got to visit the Grand Temple...wow!
Just got back from the German Lodge, what fun. I felt very welcome, understood about 1/3 of the German, but these guys know how to do things. Considering dual membership.

Laxguy38922

It's alright, I finally got a time for the meeting at like 6:30 and I am like alittle less than an hour away so I figured I'd just come to the next meeting

wolfbrau

Likewise, I'll be the suave handsome character ...look me up, I'm going down with brothers from Church, but a different lodge.