How big is your family?

Ofotherworlds

I am a 'confirmed bachelor' and live alone. At this point my job situation is still too unstable even to adopt pets. I do intend to adopt a golden retriever sometime next year, and child or two sometime in farther in the future. But right now my only companionship is from potted plants.

Bob Franks

Past District Deputy Grand Lecturer
Housemates

I am a 'confirmed bachelor' and live alone. At this point my job situation is still too unstable even to adopt pets. I do intend to adopt a golden retriever sometime next year, and child or two sometime in farther in the future. But right now my only companionship is from potted plants.
At least they don't whine at you when it's time to go to Lodge! :D

S&F

Casey

MM, RAM, 32nd.
It's my wife and I, and no one else. We decided some time ago against having kids, a decision that vexes my mother to no small end. Of the 24 spaces on the classic "Breeder Bingo" card, she's hit 16.

Casey

MM, RAM, 32nd.
OH, G-D! BREEDER BINGO! I love it.

S&F
It's actually amusing to see how many of her arguments come down to be spelled out on that card. Christmas dinner brought out the elusive "Don't you want to see what they'd look like?" spot, and despite both of us saying we don't want children, her standby is always "It's different when it's your own!"

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
It's actually amusing to see how many of her arguments come down to be spelled out on that card. Christmas dinner brought out the elusive "Don't you want to see what they'd look like?" spot, and despite both of us saying we don't want children, her standby is always "It's different when it's your own!"
I have heard all the arguments also . The one I like the most is how they will change your life . That is the very reason we do not want them , we like our lives the way they are , why would we want to change it !?

Children are pretty cool to have around.....like when I am setting in my chair watching TV and cant reach the remote....I can yell for one of them to come get it for me....or when its 3 degrees outside and the trash needs to be taken out...again...HEY...you need to take the trash out....and when ya get done with that, get me a Dr Pepper and grab the remote for me......KIDS are awesome....too bad WalMart doesnt carry them............

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
Children are pretty cool to have around.....like when I am setting in my chair watching TV and cant reach the remote....I can yell for one of them to come get it for me....or when its 3 degrees outside and the trash needs to be taken out...again...HEY...you need to take the trash out....and when ya get done with that, get me a Dr Pepper and grab the remote for me......KIDS are awesome....too bad WalMart doesnt carry them............

LOL , now that is the only reason I would want them . My Dad called us boys his free labor work force .

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
When I was a kid....prevailing wage was a bologna sandwich,chips.... and a pop if ya was lucky.....
I once asked my Dad , "What is in it for me ?" , when he told me to mow the grass . He stated , we feed you , clothe you and house you so consider yourself paid in full !

G

Gary

I once asked my Dad , "What is in it for me ?" , when he told me to mow the grass . He stated , we feed you , clothe you and house you so consider yourself paid in full !
I tell my kids that all of the time! LOL!

I tell mine....how would you like to find out what ya get if ya dont do it.......They have come to find out that negotiations with me do not favor them very well....my best offer is my first one.....

berthemp

1 wife, a 14 year daughter who THINKS she is older, a 5 year old mini-me (boy) and Coco the German Shephard who thinks she is a lap dog. Those are all that I know of.....

......I wouldnt want to be the JW for that stated communication......Hey GaryE...could you fix your pie dish you was talking about for approx 6 million at the next stated???