What's on your iPod or in your CD player ?

I have no "i" products.. the closest I have is my cell.... and the only song on it is "Bad Company" ...the Five Finger Death Punch version

Gary2112

Troll Stomper
Staff member
I have no "i" products.. the closest I have is my cell.... and the only song on it is "Bad Company" ...the Five Finger Death Punch version
That's a pretty cool version of that song.

I have an iPhone, and my list is too long to mention here. I'll give you one guess as to which band has the most albums loaded on it though...

That's a pretty cool version of that song.

I have an iPhone, and my list is too long to mention here. I'll give you one guess as to which band has the most albums loaded on it though...
Way to easy....... I have about 3g of free space on my phone.... I just have never been one to buy cd's, cassettes, albums........

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
I have to perform the EA degree tonight and like to listen to music the day of so I will not think about the work .

FF Sparky

I downloaded some Don Dorsey, its a modern version of Bach. I'm going to look for some actual Back, Beethoven and Mozart to blast thru my 12 inch speakers in my car. Should hit the ghetto and let them experience good music....lol

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
My home server took a dump, but I managed to update the ipod the other day with some backups.

Put in a little
John Valby Christmas music.
Some Irish/Scottish and pub Christmas music.
Some Christmas music for the children.

Found some old Deicide to add in. Haven't talked to them in years now.

Updated some classical music in there that amazon had on sale.

Lost of bit of 80's rock though. I know I had more Tom Petty and Iron Maiden then I could find. But have some of the 80's rock bands in there still.

Found some of the old school rap to add in there.

Some
Irish Folk (Clancy Brothers, Dubliners)
Irish Rock (Dropkick Murphys, Flogging Molly)
oldies (Chuck Berry, Perry Como)
punk (NOFX, Guttermouth)
dance (DJ Mystik, Lords of Acid)
country
and some other various genres.

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
Today Celtic Woman , Need something to soothe the nerves . Plus I will be going to be seeing them in April (CAN NOT WAIT) .

Gary2112

Troll Stomper
Staff member
Now playing- Audioslave -Cochise.... my anthem song at the moment...

On deck- Sound Garden- Tele-phantasm album

Yup I'm on a Chris Cornell kick...

Bob Franks

Past District Deputy Grand Lecturer
On my .mp3 player:

The Masonic Memorial Service (which I recorded), to check if I have skipped over any sections!
Now, if I can just get time to sit down and listen while following in the book with a pencil to mark the errors...

S&F