Bro. Richard Dryfuss

G

Gary

My point is WB Hodapp would remove the posting if Brother Dreyfuss di not want it known....I am close to positive that he or one of his handlers knows about the blog ....

If we didnt have a reliable source like the WB blog...then I agree that we should err on the side of caution.....

I have a few Brothers I have faith in that they would not be posting info if it was not OK...... oddly a good bit are on here too....
We are in agreement....For once...:D

Bro. Max is also right in his view. Being conservative is always a safe option. especially when this just happened. Things like this will take a little time for the prpoer means of disclosure to occur. I do agree, that even though there was excitement about what happened, the brother(s) present, may have well been better off holding their tongues so that it could be presented officially through the proper channels.

After all, Bro. Dryfuss has the right to let who he wants in the know...

WB Hodapp reported the information he was given, and without a doubt will act accordingly if it is deemed that this information is not to be made public. he after all, is a just and upright Mason.

Well , the cat is out of the bag anyway you look at it .

I welcome him to the Fraternity , but no more and no less than I would a pipe fitter , a mechanic or the bag boy at the grocery store . His pants may be more expensive than mine but unless he does back flips off his bed and jumps into them , he puts them on one leg at a time just like me .

I might be a bit nicer to these two....1) I am no Mr Goodwrench so be nice to the mechanic....and 2)...make the bag boy mad and you will come home with smashed bread.:eek:

I agree in principle with Ed.... he is a smart feller too......

edwmax

Neither did the GL of IN when I was raised....LOL.... :D:D:D:D:p...... I just trusted they made an error and missed it..... (please do take this as humor...)

But YOU choose to make that public knowledge; let Bro. Dreyfuss do the same. ... In fact in some GLs, it is against Code to public reveal the identity of another Mason.

BukeyeJackson

ViMH Advisory Board
I'd imagine that's actually a good 8 or 9 hour day. EA, FC, and MM full form back to back, followed by the terminal degrees?

poor guy's brains will explode from an overload of information.
Oh these are brutal. By GM edict every district had groups of 3 Lodges get together and perform the ODC's. Our group started at 8 A.M. we had a 30 minute break between EA and FC then and hour between the last two. We finished about 330 and had fellowship

Winter

I've been here before
Oh these are brutal. By GM edict every district had groups of 3 Lodges get together and perform the ODC's. Our group started at 8 A.M. we had a 30 minute break between EA and FC then and hour between the last two. We finished about 330 and had fellowship
Bring up ODC's at your own peril Brother! LOL Some of those discussions get pretty heated! :)

edwmax

I'd imagine that's actually a good 8 or 9 hour day. EA, FC, and MM full form back to back, followed by the terminal degrees?

poor guy's brains will explode from an overload of information.
I suspect some of the lectures were shortened or not given. The 3 degrees can then be done in about 2 1/2 hrs and still be proper form.

G

Gary

Brother..... I am only being silly......
Bro. Max does have a good point. Silliness aside, we have to respect other jurisdictions and their law. Like I said before, our excitement has blinded us to protocol. We, in our good intentions and discussion would not want to violate his Masonic rights would we?

It's been reported, and we've said our piece. Let's let it rest until we hear more from Bro. Dryfuss' camp. Just to be on the level...

Winter

I've been here before
Kind of hard to put the toothpaste back in the tube now! LOL

But I agree. I just went looking all over the place and couldn't find anything.

Bro. Max does have a good point. Silliness aside, we have to respect other jurisdictions and their law. Like I said before, our excitement has blinded us to protocol. We, in our good intentions and discussion would not want to violate his Masonic rights would we?

It's been reported, and we've said our piece. Let's let it rest until we hear more from Bro. Dryfuss' camp. Just to be on the level...
YUP....even when they do things that may aggravate another GL;)

(sorry I couldnt help myself: Dear Lord, please forgive Fireman....and be with the starving pygmies in New Guniea...SMIB)

G

Gary

Let's let the toothpaste stay on the brush and let it sit for a while. There may be a good reason for the other sources to have retracted their announcements.

We know, yes. But let's let it rest for a bit...;)

Winter

I've been here before
Let's let the toothpaste stay on the brush and let it sit for a while. There may be a good reason for the other sources to have retracted their announcements.

We know, yes. But let's let it rest for a bit...;)
Whoops. I better take it of Facebook! LOL

G

Gary

Too late...The bots that skim this PUBLIC forum have already linked his posts to the world. DOH!!!!!

Nah...We don't need no stinkin' private forums...LOL

Winter

I've been here before
Hey, I saw it on a reputable site so I passed it on! LOL (I'm going to throw Fireman under the bus on this one! LOL)

Well Brothers.....this has sure been a delightful conversation to say the least....but there is a play-off in the Memphis Open and I have a game of Angry Birds calling my name....

LATER!!!