Christmas Giveaway 2010

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
Greetings and salutatorians members. I would like to wish everyone a happy an joyous Christmas. In order to make it a little more bright and cheerful, I will be picking someone at random in this thread and send them a $50 (fifty) dollar gift card to Amazon.com. The winner will be picked what I consider Christmas week, which is December 20th through the 25th. I will do my best to pick the winner on the 20th, but in case of unforseen circumstances, it may be later that week. The only requirement is that you have 25 quality posts by the 20th of December. Now before you ask, quality posts are posts that have some substance and are not things simple posts that are things like "I agree" or "yup".

If it would make everyone feel better too, I will work up some official rules and all the other legal stuff and post it, just ask if you would want that.

Otherwise just have fun and best of luck to everyone.

What Christmas means to me.

What Christmas means to me..It's not about gifts or a big tree..It's the love shown to all I know and meet..Anywhere, on any street..Going to Gmaws house to have a grand meal..making them all look away as the wishbone I steal..Watching football with my dad..What a great time I had..Sitting at the kids table..wanting to be big so I would be able..To join the adults as one of their own..Not knowing it would be in my home..Lights! oh, look at the lights in the night..Goodness mom, what a beautiful sight..Leaving a cookie and milk for Santa to devour..Sometime way beyond the sleepy hour..These are the things I remember as a child..Some extreme, some mild..But still to this day..To my grandchillin' I say..Merry Christmas to each and everyone..I love you all a ton..Oh and did I mention that my birthday was December Twenty two..And to each and everyone, I love you.

Duncan1574

Lodge Chaplain & arms dealer
Christmas is:
* My then 7 year old daughter being excited about getting "Markers too".
* Watching my sister teach my grandkids (all 6 of them) how to make bead jewelry.
* Seeing the glee in my wife's eyes when she sees the small box with her name on it.

Christmas is about family & friends.

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
Jason , if you don not care , I would like to make a suggestion for one rule . To keep it on the level , only regular members should be available to win the prize , no Staff Members .

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
Jason , if you don not care , I would like to make a suggestion for one rule . To keep it on the level , only regular members should be available to win the prize , no Staff Members .
I am fine with that. I have ideas for you "staff" anyway. <evil grin>

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
Jason , are you saying 25 quality posts anywhere on the forum ? Or only in this thread ? Sorry but I am dense today .

I think I have 25 posts under my belt !

G

Gary

Great idea! We already have some good posts, this should help inspire some of the newer members to post some too!

Looking forward to some great conversation folks, so get to postin'... :D

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
I guess there is only a couple who wants a chance to win the gift card !? Maybe we need to sticky this in each thread so there will be more chances to win the Christmas prize .

SamG

Problem.

At this time I am not accepted, I do not feel that I or people like me should be able to recieve this gift. I am here to learn from those that carry the light.

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
Yes you are in the running Liberty , It is for any of our members , who post at least 25 quality posts from the starting date few days ago to the 20 of Dec. I am going to go out on a limb and say that previous posts do not count , it is 25 additional posts .

So far there are only a handful in the running . It is really a shame more do not take an interest enough to post more and get to know other brothers from all over , pass on some knowledge or just ask questions . There are some fine people here and it has been great getting to know them .

G

Gary

Yeah, and I'm in the lead, and I'm not even eligible...LOL J/K!!!!

Let's get to posting folks. This a great opportunity!