Christmas Giveaway 2010

Azpir8king

Ordered two days ago and actually got three of four items.
Solomons Builders by Hodapp
Side Jobs B Butcher
and a 47th problem of Euclid lapel pin all arrived. very cool.

The last book is on the way and that was "Is it true what they say about freemasonry" by deHoyos

Thanks again to Jason and Freemasonshall.

Duncan1574

Lodge Chaplain & arms dealer
Ordered two days ago and actually got three of four items.
Solomons Builders by Hodapp
Side Jobs B Butcher
and a 47th problem of Euclid lapel pin all arrived. very cool.

The last book is on the way and that was "Is it true what they say about freemasonry" by deHoyos

Thanks again to Jason and Freemasonshall.
Excellent! Just in time for Xmas.

Azpir8king

Final book arrived yesterday. "Is it true what they say about freemasonry" by de Hoyos and Morris. I am now fighting the urge to have four books going at the same time. I will be parking the other three that I am reading and just read this last book through. It holds the most interest, as it is the rebuttal to ignorance and lies. I may get a couple of more copies as "handout" material.....

G

Gary

I've got three going, and plus another two for my Master Craftsman Course. 5 total. Luckily the material is different. (I counted "The Builders" in the bundle of three)...

I may finish up Building Hiram (for the third time... really trying to learn concepts there) and start the "Is it True" book by DeHoyos. That one has me interested too.

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
Final book arrived yesterday. "Is it true what they say about freemasonry" by de Hoyos and Morris. I am now fighting the urge to have four books going at the same time. I will be parking the other three that I am reading and just read this last book through. It holds the most interest, as it is the rebuttal to ignorance and lies. I may get a couple of more copies as "handout" material.....
I loved "Is It True...." , have read it several times .