Christmas Giveaway 2010

Windrider

Plus-sized tuxedo model
I don't know if I'm in he running, but I would love to fill up my Kindle with some new stuff :)

I just finished "The Builders" yesterday :)

FamilyMan

Fidelis ad Mortem
I don't know if I am in the running, but hey, it's nice to dream. I just bought a house so winning anything is a plus.

I wanted to make a comment that there are a lot of brethren from Massachusetts on here... and I love that. I moved to Ohio several years ago and the to West Virginia... but I will always have New England in my veins. I miss New Hampshire, and I never thought I'd say it, but man I really miss Massachusetts too. I miss hearing people who's accent sounds like mine... or at least how it used to sound... my wife says I hardly have one now... unless I'm pissed off or excited. I don't really miss the traffic on 93, or paying tolls going in and out of NH, but I sure as all miss Cape Ann... I miss watching the Sox play ball... <sigh>.

Don't get me wrong. I wouldn't trade the life I have, the home I own, or the beautiful woman whom I am so blessed to call my wife for anything in the world. But it is nice to hear from people who are from where I originally called home.

Does this count as a meaningful post? :cool:

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
Also on a side note, I have some decals for windows or where ever else one would stick them (personal property only please), if anyone is interested in let me know. Free of charge while supplies last. I will try and get some pictures soon, but they are the S&C, Shriners logo, the Shriners moon & sword, the Shriners image of the Shriner caring the child, the Knights Templar symbol, 32 degree eagle, 32 degree eagle with S&C.

If anyone has any images for decals they would like to see, please post them before the end of this month and I will try to have them before Christmas.

I'll try and post the pictures of the decals this week so you can better see the what the decals are like.

G

Gary

Also on a side note, I have some decals for windows or where ever else one would stick them (personal property only please), if anyone is interested in let me know. Free of charge while supplies last. I will try and get some pictures soon, but they are the S&C, Shriners logo, the Shriners moon & sword, the Shriners image of the Shriner caring the child, the Knights Templar symbol, 32 degree eagle, 32 degree eagle with S&C.

If anyone has any images for decals they would like to see, please post them before the end of this month and I will try to have them before Christmas.

I'll try and post the pictures of the decals this week so you can better see the what the decals are like.
I'm interested. :D

G

Gary

Jason,

That's very generous of you. You're definitely a mensch! :)
Mensch... Now there is a Jewish Yiddish term I haven't heard in a while. For those not in the know.... it loosely means "good guy or outstanding man"...:cool:

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
Fireman , you can have all the address labels that the Scottish Rite keeps sending me . Just cut off my address and you're good to go .

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
For those wanting decals, send me a PM with which one and address to send it to.

Azpir8king

oooh,ooooh,oooooh...Scottish rite 32 w S&C, S&C by itself and 32 degree eagle. I would appreciate any of those. let me know if you need postage.

Have a Happy Holidays

G

Gary

I'm curious as to who's taken the lead! I don't envy Jason for being the one to pick the winner.

iMav

-==-
I could always use a gift card as well. :)

We actually don't buy presents for each other for Christmas. I like to make sure that the kids, wife, etc are "well covered" for their b-days...which is the day that should really be all about them. Personally, I don't believe Christmas is about giving (as the retailers want you to believe), but it is about receiving that which we don't deserve. Focusing on and being thankful for that gift is what we spend the season doing.

BG_TRBL

Watcher of the posts
Jason , if you don not care , I would like to make a suggestion for one rule . To keep it on the level , only regular members should be available to win the prize , no Staff Members .
Completely agree with you. Jason you have done so much in the past, it seems like I should be giving to you.