Christmas Giveaway 2010

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
Congratulations Azpir8king for being the winner with post #31. Send me your information so I can e-mail or mail out a giftcard for you.

Thank you all who participated. Thread will now re-open.

Attachments

Azpir8king

Congratulations Azpir8king for being the winner with post #31. Send me your information so I can e-mail or mail out a giftcard for you.

Thank you all who participated. Thread will now re-open.
AWESOME!!!!! Thanks. Sent you info via private message!! Have a great day all.:D

Azpir8king

Congratulations Brother. Have a great time deciding what to buy.
Actually have gone in twice and put together a lists of stuff...then backed out and thought about it some more. One book has made the grade every time, but the rest is in flux. Decisions, decisions....:rolleyes:

Azpir8king

Bro. Patrick, POKE POKE POKE! :p
Just interested in what books are on his short list is all. :rolleyes:

poke!
OK, Book one is "Solomon s Builders " By Brother Hodapp. has made the list every time.:)

The next book is by Jim Butcher, a favorite author of mine, called "Side Jobs, Stories from the Dresden file" :D

The rest of the list is in definite flux.....something by Dehoyos or Brother Morris....I am not sure....:eek:

Duncan1574

Lodge Chaplain & arms dealer
G

Gary

OK, Book one is "Solomon s Builders " By Brother Hodapp. has made the list every time.:)

The next book is by Jim Butcher, a favorite author of mine, called "Side Jobs, Stories from the Dresden file" :D

The rest of the list is in definite flux.....something by Dehoyos or Brother Morris....I am not sure....:eek:
I'm reading Solomon's Builders right now (I actually have several books going at once!) I'm really enjoying it. It's a good read. you'll like it I'm sure.

As far as DeHoyos/Morris...There is always "Is it True what they say about Freemasonry?" or Committed to the Flames...

Is it true, is well recommended. I have both, but haven't got to read either yet.