Freemason Hall Winter Sweepstakes 2011

BukeyeJackson

ViMH Advisory Board
You are fully capable of providing an article if you choose to do so. I've read your responses to some pretty deep discussion. I've enjoyed the discourse. You've got game Bro. :3-thumbup2:
Well you know I did dabble a little bit in Scrabble.:1-wink-grin:

I don't know if I have what we would persay call articles but I would probably do Essays some thing. If I'm really ambitious maybe I'll write a 400 word poem.

BukeyeJackson

ViMH Advisory Board
Gary How did you move from Noob to Masonic Jedi so quickly. I thought when we wiped you memory, we put in a "Force" blocker.

Gary2112

Troll Stomper
Staff member
Gary How did you move from Noob to Masonic Jedi so quickly. I thought when we wiped you memory, we put in a "Force" blocker.
The ol' Jedi mind trick doesn't work on me. I'm back with a vengeance!

The lesson for today is this; When you climb the Masonic ladder, be mindful that you don't fall off!

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
The lesson for today is this; When you climb the Masonic ladder, be mindful that you don't fall off!
I thought it was if you are going to climb a ladder and wear a kilt, make sure you wear underwear. Either that or if you are standing under someone doing the above, do not look up.

Anyway, I got to get back to work, enough goofing around.

I thought it was if you are going to climb a ladder and wear a kilt, make sure you wear underwear. Either that or if you are standing under someone doing the above, do not look up.

WHAT..... how dare you:1-wink-grin:

Gary2112

Troll Stomper
Staff member

Real men don't wear underwear with their kilt. It's called Regimental for a reason...LOL

Bob Franks

Past District Deputy Grand Lecturer
Attention!! :1-wink-grin: :1-wink-grin: :1-wink-grin:

I do fear for the day we all get to meet. Brother Bob won't be able to bring enough straight jackets!:3stooges:
We use a deep muscle injection of haloperidol 10-20 mg these days.
Then I sit you in a corner and watch you pill-roll with your fingers and blow bubbles cross-eyed. :1-winking:

[almost] S&F

Gary2112

Troll Stomper
Staff member
We use a deep muscle injection of haloperidol 10-20 mg these days.
Then I sit you in a corner and watch you pill-roll with your fingers and blow bubbles cross-eyed. :1-winking:

[almost] S&F
Otherwise known as vitamin H in the EMS field. We also prescribe bibs so that our patient's don't drown in their own drool.

Bob Franks

Past District Deputy Grand Lecturer
Otherwise known as vitamin H in the EMS field. We also prescribe bibs so that our patient's don't drown in their own drool.
That sounds prudent.
I have seen several acute severe vitamin H deficiency cases!

We do this for engine guys :3-drooling: too......:1-wink-grin::4-bounce::4-bounce::4-dontknow::4-hit:
Uuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhh...

:1-winking:

Gary2112

Troll Stomper
Staff member
Don't worry Brother Bob... I ignore Fireman most of the time... :4-poke1:

He's just jealous because Truckies never get to actually fight fire. They just show up and watch us Engine guys show them how it's done.

He's just jealous because Truckies never get to actually fight fire. They just show up and watch us Engine guys show them how it's done.
Brother Bob...... is gibberish and hallucinations like this a side effect of haloperidol????

I try not to awaken those engine guys from their dreams..... I have heard it can cause some serious side effects if they are awaken suddenly....:1-sleep::4-dontknow::4-hit:

****Apparently riding the dog like its a horse is frowned upon in this establishment