Freemason Hall Winter Sweepstakes 2011

FF Sparky

I really, really, really, really, really want to do this, but I'm not by any means a writer. Four hundred individual words could be very, very, very, very, very difficult to pen or type or even use crayons, unless I can stretch everything out like I am right at this exact very moment, typing out this response to the original post about this great and wonderful contest that we have the oppurtunity to enter.

Gary2112

Troll Stomper
Staff member
I really, really, really, really, really want to do this, but I'm not by any means a writer. Four hundred individual words could be very, very, very, very, very difficult to pen or type or even use crayons, unless I can stretch everything out like I am right at this exact very moment, typing out this response to the original post about this great and wonderful contest that we have the oppurtunity to enter.
It's not as hard as it may seem. Pick a topic, and do some research. Put together notes of highlights and main points that you want to expand upon. Work on each point individually. Then put the sections together for an article.

You could review a book, or do your own interpretation of a Masonic topic for education. Search the esoteric forum for some ideas. I had quite a few threads started there, that generated several pages of discussion. I use my discussions for ideas for my papers.

If you want some ideas, feel free to PM me. I'd be glad to help get you started if you want.

Duncan1574

Lodge Chaplain & arms dealer
To end around this thread....

I am contemplating doing an essay on my interpretation of the GMSoD... Comments? Concerns? :confused:

Gary2112

Troll Stomper
Staff member

I am contemplating doing an essay on my interpretation of the GMSoD... Comments? Concerns? :confused:
It's early, and my coffee hasn't kicked in yet? What???? :confused:

All of these acronyms and abbreviations get confusing. Especially when I'm half asleep.

Custer148

Masonic Traveler
I think that would be a great article, I :4-clap: your choice, and look forward to reading the articlce.

Gary2112

Troll Stomper
Staff member

I'm all for essays, but how are you going to go into specifics on that one? If you describe it here in Florida it's a Masonic offense I'm told. It says so in our OB as MM.