Freemason Hall Winter Sweepstakes 2011

Gary2112

Troll Stomper
Staff member
I'd write the article in MS Word format, and then PM Jason. He may want you to email it to him as the PM only allows for so many characters. PM him and let him know ahead of time what your topic is, so he gets an idea of what you want to do. He will likely give you advise on how to send him the material.

FF Sparky

Thank you Brother Gary and Brother Jason, I'm trying to figure out a idea for an article. I want to run with something of the lines of the Fellowcraft. Something I can research thats not talked about much. Maybe one or all of the LA&S's.

Gary2112

Troll Stomper
Staff member
Sorry the link is kinda hidden, but it is Article Submission - Freemason Hall Community
Thanks Bro. Jason. I figured you would clarify how to submit articles soon. I just wanted to give some insight on how to best go about it in the interim.

Thank you Brother Gary and Brother Jason, I'm trying to figure out a idea for an article. I want to run with something of the lines of the Fellowcraft. Something I can research thats not talked about much. Maybe one or all of the LA&S's.
How about an article on the importance of the FC & the 7 L&S's, and how they have played a role in your journey in Masonry? I've found my best material comes from sharing my discoveries and experiences along my path. I'd love to hear how you've learned and grown from that particular degree.

jaya

I have no time to write an article right now. This will have to act as my submission for the contest.

For those mentioning EIEIO, you best be careful or the lizard people will be after you....oops, I have said way to much. I best go hide.

Bob Franks

Past District Deputy Grand Lecturer
I have no time to write an article right now. This will have to act as my submission for the contest.

For those mentioning EIEIO, you best be careful or the lizard people will be after you....oops, I have said way to much. I best go hide.
It will do no good to try to hide. :D

[far from] S&F

Winter

I've been here before
Just out of curiosity, how many articles have been submitted? I have a few in the rough draft stage that I might flesh out.

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
I would like to congratulate jaya for winning this contest. If he would be so nice as to send me a private message with his mailing address, I'll do my best to send them out when I get back to town.