So whats going on ???

FF Sparky

We passed 2 candidates last night and I gave the answer part of the Lecture/catechism. I didn't sweat as much this time and I felt alot better.

PatrickWilliams

I could tell you ...
It has been terribly quiet of late in here . So tell me what has been going on Masonicly in your lodge or area ?

We have been busy with degree work in my two lodges , I am gearing up for Grand Lodge , I have been lecturing new Masons , studying for YR degrees (the MEM & RA) .
I could tell you, but then ....

BukeyeJackson

ViMH Advisory Board
Installation today for us and Whitehall 761 (they rent out our building). Dinner in between provided by the OES. Colors will be presented by DeMolay. Starting our 150th year as a chartered Lodge!

Custer148

Masonic Traveler
I got an e-mail from a brother who visited our lodge 2 or 3 years ago, he is coming to visit again and is bringing 2 brothers from lodges close to his home lodge in SC (Woodruff and Williamston, SC)

They are visiting Nebraska to try their hand at deer hunting. He checked the GL website, found our meeting date and will be visiting us during our regular communication. I really enjoyed learning some of the differences between NE & SC during his last visit and I am looking forward to seeing him again.

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
We have a couple of "Lodge of Research" lodges . Any Master Mason is welcomed to hold dual membership in them and/or it is open to all master Masons to visit . The lodge in my district meets 4 or 5 times a year , holds their meetings the same as any other lodge does , they have the same officers , same officer elections , appointed chairs , same installations etc; etc; but they discuss Masonry more in depth (or are supposed too) . They are there for researching and giving the answers to questions we may have .

FF Sparky

I was invited 2 weeks ago to help with a MM degree at another Lodge(I was told Caledonia Lodge). Yesterday I was trying to find directions to this Caledonia Lodge. There isn't one, but I found the Lodge I needed to go to(Shepards-Salem Lodge). I arrived with a Brother from my Lodge. Apparently, Caledonia is a degree team(Kilts and all). So I dressed in the uniform(Kilt and all, never thought I would ever wear a Kilt). I acted as JS for the first half, then I was on the FC team for the second half. Now I'm a member of the Caledonia Degree Team.

Duncan1574

Lodge Chaplain & arms dealer
I was invited 2 weeks ago to help with a MM degree at another Lodge(I was told Caledonia Lodge). Yesterday I was trying to find directions to this Caledonia Lodge. There isn't one, but I found the Lodge I needed to go to(Shepards-Salem Lodge). I arrived with a Brother from my Lodge. Apparently, Caledonia is a degree team(Kilts and all). So I dressed in the uniform(Kilt and all, never thought I would ever wear a Kilt). I acted as JS for the first half, then I was on the FC team for the second half. Now I'm a member of the Caledonia Degree Team.
A kilt, properly worn, is a very freeing experience and it can also be a character definition moment.:1-shy: Will you have to buy your own 'kit'?

Congrats!

FF Sparky

A kilt, properly worn, is a very freeing experience and it can also be a character definition moment.:1-shy: Will you have to buy your own 'kit'?

Congrats!
Everything was supplied to me. I do need to figure out a way to make it look right on me. I didnt like how it positioned.