another website

Gary2112

Troll Stomper
Staff member
I don't know why did he not think we are members for more than one site?
Because he is dumber than a box of rocks I would imagine.

He likely got frustrated with his sudden inability to load our webpage and moved to another forum to pester them instead.

Winter

I've been here before
Because he is dumber than a box of rocks I would imagine.

He likely got frustrated with his sudden inability to load our webpage and moved to another forum to pester them instead.
Awww. poor guy. LoL Can anyone link to his posts on another site?

dajofa

Do not mean to promote another website but watching this guy crash and burn is quite humerous!

mastermason dot com

Moderators delete this if you feel it violates some forum ethic!

Gary2112

Troll Stomper
Staff member
Do not mean to promote another website but watching this guy crash and burn is quite humerous!

mastermason dot com

Moderators delete this if you feel it violates some forum ethic!
I have no problem with it. You arent promoting. Lots of members here belong to other forums as well. Each has its own unique flair.

I suspected it was that one as I didnt see it on another forum I frequent.

Ill bet Bro. EdMax has his hands full. Lol

jaya

He is not being bad there so far. Only a single thread. However, I was called out for instigating him in the mod section. Edmax has not said anything.

Gary2112

Troll Stomper
Staff member
He is not being bad there so far. Only a single thread. However, I was called out for instigating him in the mod section. Edmax has not said anything.
Id only get myself into trouble if I went and looked at that thread. The temptation to call him out would be too great. I dont want him to play the victim.

jaya

There is 1 thread there. Caution1010 actually locked it due to my comments. I was thinking about unlocking it but did not do it.