another website

jaya

This is just sad. TH2012, you do not use the language of a freemason. What I mean by that is how you phrase things. For example, what you call a membership card is a dues card. I am not going to point out the other inconsistencies. There is a way of saying things that masons use. It is these subtle things that one brother may recognize another. I am still wondering why a PHA GL would have a picture of de Molay on a dues card. That in itself makes no sense.

Winter

I've been here before
One day I maybe recognised, in concrete.

S&F
Are they going to make a statue of you? And how will we recognize you? You better post a picture of yourself. Make sure it has your home address so we know where to send the thank yous! ;)

Windrider

Plus-sized tuxedo model
One day I maybe recognised, in concrete.

S&F
We do recognize you quite clearly we recognize you for exactly what you are. Masons call people like you "Cowans". Look it up on the web pages where you thought you had learned enough to fool us into treating you as a brother.

Go away.

TH2012

Thank you but, I just want to be a Friend and a Brother to all, aom. I'am here to learn from everyone. Although, I understand how you feel. I would be cautious myself.