Proper wearing of a Masonic Ring

Ashlar...I am with you...finger only ( no toes or nose). I dont have an issue with ear rings but I think the S&C on finger or necklace...

Winter

I've been here before
I'm still trying to find the right company to make my S&C custom contact lense. Just one. So I can give people the "Eye of the Mason!"

Duncan1574

Lodge Chaplain & arms dealer
I'm still trying to find the right company to make my S&C custom contact lense. Just one. So I can give people the "Eye of the Mason!"
:raises hand:: Anybody else have a shiver run down their back? :lowers hand slowly::

Winter

I've been here before
:raises hand:: Anybody else have a shiver run down their back? :lowers hand slowly::
Every time I think about how awesome it would be! lol

It would be LEGEND...

...wait for it ......

...I hope your not lactose intolerant...

...DARY!

A S&C contact lens would be sweet!!..... Can you imaging people trying to look and see what it is without looking like they are staring :eek: at you

Azpir8king

A S&C contact lens would be sweet!!..... Can you imaging people trying to look and see what it is without looking like they are staring :eek: at you
I would wear one, but not in lodge. The creepy-ness factor would be outweighed by the coolness factor for public usage. Maybe a S&C in one eye and a Scottish Rite eagle in the other.:cool:

harley1

Masonic rings

Hello all,
Since we are on the subject of rings, does anyone have any recomendations for a reputable store to purchace a nice Blue Lodge ring? Not looking for a real expensive ring. I have seen some nice rings online in the $100 to $200 range.

Thanks,
Bro. Tim

Azpir8king

Hello all,
Since we are on the subject of rings, does anyone have any recomendations for a reputable store to purchace a nice Blue Lodge ring? Not looking for a real expensive ring. I have seen some nice rings online in the $100 to $200 range.

Thanks,
Bro. Tim
Go to this thread in the forum. Lots of discussions and a few links
http://www.freemasonhall.com/community/t2124-3/

I like my Carbide laser etched ring for everyday use.

My instructor and I had this discussion a few years ago when I was going through the catechism. He is a 33 and said to me that it doesn't really matter. He wears his with the point facing upright when making a fist, so anyone can see it clearly. He says to me "I know I'm a Mason, and I know how to act like a Mason. This is so everyone else can see I'm a Mason." That was good enough for me.
Everyone here at Harmony Lodge #13 in DE wears his with the points of the compasses pointing TOWARD him (i.e: his wrist) to remind him of his reception in the Lodge. As other brothers have alluded, it all depends on your lodge though. rescue48, why Union and Harmony (or any other Delaware lodge) don't wear thiers the same way puzzles me!

Duncan1574

Lodge Chaplain & arms dealer
Since my Raising I have been wearing my ring daily. I take out off at night, every morning I put out back on without looking att it. So far, every time the Compasses are having me.spooky or what?