Question About The Initiation Ritual

Windrider

Plus-sized tuxedo model
The Hiram United Sovereign Grand Lodge is another clandestine lodge. Like I said before, one of the greatest privaledges in masonry is to be able to travel to other lodges. Under that Grand lodge, you will NOT be allowed to visit other lodges outside of that grand lodge and will not be recgonized as a mason. This is the second GL that you have tried to join that is bogus. If you join this lodge, you will not be considered a brother among regular masons. It is that simple.
Boy, Georgia sure does have a bunch of clandestine GLs:
Bogus Grand Lodges in GA

FF Sparky

its sad to see someone have there time wasted through misinformation. Hopefully he does contact GA GL and find the right place

Gary2112

Troll Stomper
Staff member
its sad to see someone have there time wasted through misinformation. Hopefully he does contact GA GL and find the right place
While I agree with your statement, you have to consider that the person seeking out clandestine Lodges may not care about regularity. I've got a sneaking suspicion this particular person doesn't care. His posts are all too baiting for the conversation at hand. I could be mistaken, but I doubt it. If he was truly concerned about regularity, he would have googled GL of GA to find out about legit Lodges.

jaya

We have told him about clandestine lodges and given him the best advice that we can. We have offered to help and answer his questions. He must make his own decision. It must be of his own free will and accord.

Gary2112

Troll Stomper
Staff member
We have told him about clandestine lodges and given him the best advice that we can. We have offered to help and answer his questions. He must make his own decision. It must be of his own free will and accord.
I agree Brother.

T

The Alchemist

I'm done with trying to get into masonry. I've been trying this for 3 years now and its been bull**** every single time. Maybe masonry isn't for me. And considering some of the attitudes (the superiority complexes and assuming things without facts) I've run into, including on here, that just may be the case. Fortunately I didn't lose any money during this search, just my time...that I can't get back, by the way.

Admins....delete my account.

T

The Alchemist

While I agree with your statement, you have to consider that the person seeking out clandestine Lodges may not care about regularity. I've got a sneaking suspicion this particular person doesn't care. His posts are all too baiting for the conversation at hand. I could be mistaken, but I doubt it. If he was truly concerned about regularity, he would have googled GL of GA to find out about legit Lodges.
You don't know what the hell you're talking about. You don't know what I'm seeking or not seeking for that matter. My posts are too baiting? All I did was go off of information that I thought to be true. It's not my fault that masonry has so many liars.

T

The Alchemist

You all didn't offer ***** except a bunch of judgmental bull**** and talking down because I ran into some unsavory characters.

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
They did offer you sound advice , it seems you do not want to accept it . There are many groups claiming to be Masonic out there that are nothing more than money making schemes . This is what the members here are trying to tell you (in a round about way ) . Honestly , if you want to join any of these groups , then by all means , join them , just do not expect us to call you "Brother" because we can not , by the rules put forth by our own jurisdictions .

CoachN

Builder Builder
You don't know what the hell you're talking about. You don't know what I'm seeking or not seeking for that matter. My posts are too baiting? All I did was go off of information that I thought to be true. It's not my fault that masonry has so many liars.
Actually, he does know what he is talking about. You, not being initiated yet, must rely upon your more informed guides if you don't want to be lead astray.
I'm done with trying to get into masonry. I've been trying this for 3 years now and its been bull**** every single time. Maybe masonry isn't for me. And considering some of the attitudes (the superiority complexes and assuming things without facts) I've run into, including on here, that just may be the case. Fortunately I didn't lose any money during this search, just my time...that I can't get back, by the way.

Admins....delete my account.
Vulgarities, impulsiveness, impatience and stating the obvious. Perhaps you are indeed correct in your assumptions.
You all didn't offer ***** except a bunch of judgmental bull**** and talking down because I ran into some unsavory characters.
hummm... a five letter explative. That's gonna keep me busy for a bit.

BTW - Unsavory characters are what Masons are trained to deal with effectively. How are we doing?
They did offer you sound advice , it seems you do not want to accept it . There are many groups claiming to be Masonic out there that are nothing more than money making schemes . This is what the members here are trying to tell you (in a round about way ) . Honestly , if you want to join any of these groups , then by all means , join them , just do not expect us to call you "Brother" because we can not , by the rules put forth by our own jurisdictions .
One can lead a horse...

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
Masonry does not have "so many liars" , because the information you are getting from the men close to you are not Masons . They are clandestine and are not considered Masons . Of course they will tell you they are legit because they need members ! We are merely pointing in the right direction and away from these unsavory characters .

As it has been pointed out in several posts there are only two legit Grand Lodges in Ga. . The GL of GA. (MS) and the MWGLPHA of GA. , all the rest are clandestine , PERIOD .

Coach , that was a four letter explative not five , began with an S and ended on a T .

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
One last thing , I will apologize for anything that may have been said that makes you feel that we are claiming you are a troll . You have to see this from our point of view , we know what we are talking about . We know what is Masonry and what is NOT Masonry . You are on the outside looking in and see all these different "groups" who claim to be Masons when they are not and do not know what is true . We have seen new members come on these boards all proud to have been Raised to the Sublime degree of a Master Mason only to find out that we can not converse with them Masoniclly because they were led astray and joined some clandestine group and either left the forum dejected , became angry and started arguments or took it upon themselves to find a legit Grand Lodge and become "HEALED" .

jaya

Wow........:confused::1-rolleyes:

We have not put you down for talking to a clandestine lodge. We have offered you good advice. You did not take that advice and we told you the second GL you were talking to was also clandestine. We showed you the 2 Grand lodges that are considered regular. You ignore that advice. Like I said before, visitation is a great privledge in masonry. By joining a clandestine lodge you give up that right. We could not converse with you about masonic topics even on an online forum if you are not regular. You come in here cussing at us and showing us disrespect. I wish you well my friend. I do hope that you find whatever it is you are loking for. However, with your last few posts you have shown that masonry is not for you.

CoachN

Builder Builder
A person who doesn't want Light will not stick around once the Masonic Flood-Lights turn on.

Derric

I'm glad I found this thread. Since the major subject was clandestine lodges, I'm supposed to be going through an initiation also this coming Friday. I also live in the same state as the guy who started the thread. I looked it up on the GL of GA website and didn't see this lodge's name, nor their GL. The lodge name is: Malachi No. 4
Their GL name is: Most Worshipful John Pine Grand Lodge

Anyone know anything about this? I don't want to go through the initiation only to find out that I'm not recognized anywhere else.