Riddle me this, riddle me that

Gary2112

Troll Stomper
Staff member
What's the matter, does your head still hurt from the last round of name that play? LOL Bro. Shakespeare is the man! But since you are insisting I behave.... :1-sleep:

What's the matter, does your head still hurt from the last round of name that play? LOL Bro. Shakespeare is the man! But since you are insisting I behave.... :1-sleep:
I have been watching WWII in HD .... have Bastone (sp??), Patton, & tanks on the brain....

BTW...it is Pattons B-day too.............

Winter

I've been here before
You are walking through a field, and you find something to eat. It doesn't have bones, and it doesn't have meat. You pick it up and put it into your pocket. You take it home and put it on a shelf, but 3 day's later it walks away. What is it?

BukeyeJackson

ViMH Advisory Board
You are walking through a field, and you find something to eat. It doesn't have bones, and it doesn't have meat. You pick it up and put it into your pocket. You take it home and put it on a shelf, but 3 day's later it walks away. What is it?
an egg. I believe.

Gary2112

Troll Stomper
Staff member
an egg. I believe.
I don't think it's an egg. Bird eggs have a gestation period of at least 10 days. No way it could develop from an embryo in 3 days.

A night-time security guard asks to see the CEO for important news. In the meeting he tells the top boss: "Last night at work I had a dream that the plane you were traveling in crashed. I know you have a business trip today, but you have to cancel it."

The CEO thinks for a little while and decides to take the trip anyway, which is uneventful. When he gets back, he has the security guard fired. Why?

A night-time security guard asks to see the CEO for important news. In the meeting he tells the top boss: "Last night at work I had a dream that the plane you were traveling in crashed. I know you have a business trip today, but you have to cancel it."

The CEO thinks for a little while and decides to take the trip anyway, which is uneventful. When he gets back, he has the security guard fired. Why?
he told the boss he was sleeping while at work...... He's a "night" security guard.

CoachN

Builder Builder
One of my favorites:

A traveler leaves his country on Tuesday, remains away from his country for only 4 days and then returns to it once again on Tuesday.

How is this possible? :confused:

BukeyeJackson

ViMH Advisory Board
One of my favorites:

A traveler leaves his country on Tuesday, remains away from his country for only 4 days and then returns to it once again on Tuesday.

He travelled back, I think, through the time zones. Or is it forward??? I know it's a time zone play!

Custer148

Masonic Traveler
One of my favorites:

His horse was named Tuesday................