Why a bad name...

PatrickWilliams

I could tell you ...
Yes, a feline furlined one.
I had always understood that cats did not do puns, so I took this to the FAB (Feline Advisory Board), which meets monthly at my house, for clarification. Timber, the youngest member of the Board, said, "Ffffftttttt!! and scratched me. Bunny peed on a houseplant. GodLoveLuckySid, the old alpha male, said, "Yes, it is true that we (cats) do not do puns. Punning is a very low style of humor and is quite beneath our dignities. Please give us this person's phone number so that we may speak with his cats about proper retaliation." So, Coach, I need to have your home phone number so that I may carry out the FAB's orders.

PatrickWilliams

I could tell you ...
Anticipating your response, I have taken this case to the FAB (Female Advisory Board), which meets monthly at my house, upon appeal. Margaret, the youngest member of the Board, said "Ffffftttttt!!" and scratched me. Emma and Kathrine captured Bunny and squeezed her until she peed on a houseplant. Laurie, the alpha female, said "We take a position of solidarity with our feline brothers and sisters. Please give us this person's phone number so that we may speak with his females about proper retaliation." So, Coach, I need to have your home phone number so that I may carry out the FAB's orders.

I had always understood that cats did not do puns, so I took this to the FAB (Feline Advisory Board), which meets monthly at my house, for clarification. Timber, the youngest member of the Board, said, "Ffffftttttt!! and scratched me. Bunny peed on a houseplant. GodLoveLuckySid, the old alpha male, said, "Yes, it is true that we (cats) do not do puns. Punning is a very low style of humor and is quite beneath our dignities. Please give us this person's phone number so that we may speak with his cats about proper retaliation." So, Coach, I need to have your home phone number so that I may carry out the FAB's orders.

PatrickWilliams

I could tell you ...
In an attempt to get you out of trouble, I have taken this case to the FAB (Freemasons Advisory Board), which meets monthly at my Lodge, the highest appeal that I know. W.Bro. Kirby, the youngest member of the Board, said "Ffffftttttt!!" and scratched me. RW. Bros. Dale, John, and Tim hid underneath the houseplants. MW. Bro. Bob said, "You've been to FAB and FAB and now you come to FAB??? What are you thinking? We don't need this kind of trouble, tell Coach he's on his own," and then he went home. So, Coach, I need to have your home phone number so that I can send flowers to your funeral.

Anticipating your response, I have taken this case to the FAB (Female Advisory Board), which meets monthly at my house, upon appeal. Margaret, the youngest member of the Board, said "Ffffftttttt!!" and scratched me. Emma and Kathrine captured Bunny and squeezed her until she peed on a houseplant. Laurie, the alpha female, said "We take a position of solidarity with our feline brothers and sisters. Please give us this person's phone number so that we may speak with his females about proper retaliation." So, Coach, I need to have your home phone number so that I may carry out the FAB's orders.

CoachN

Builder Builder
In an attempt to get you out of trouble, I have taken this case to the FAB (Freemasons Advisory Board), which meets monthly at my Lodge, the highest appeal that I know. W.Bro. Kirby, the youngest member of the Board, said "Ffffftttttt!!" and scratched me. RW. Bros. Dale, John, and Tim hid underneath the houseplants. MW. Bro. Bob said, "You've been to FAB and FAB and now you come to FAB??? What are you thinking? We don't need this kind of trouble, tell Coach he's on his own," and then he went home. So, Coach, I need to have your home phone number so that I can send flowers to your funeral.
Too Funny! :D

BukeyeJackson

ViMH Advisory Board
Too Funny! :D
I concur. I love you Bro. Patrick, the joy you just gave me in reading this....

And this is why I prefer the canine species so much better..... no drama!..... of course this is just a theory on my part that has been independently verified by like minded fans of canines over the felines. But I am sure there is a contradicting theory that states felines are the better of the two....

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
And this is why I prefer the canine species so much better..... no drama!..... of course this is just a theory on my part that has been independently verified by like minded fans of canines over the felines. But I am sure there is a contradicting theory that states felines are the better of the two....
That is unless you own a Chow Chow , they are very "feline like" . I loved my Chow , but she had that cat attitude of "I can take you or leave you " lol .

Gary2112

Troll Stomper
Staff member
What's high maintenance? i feed him once every day or so, and change the water in his bowl occasionally.

No walking, brushing, cleaning poo or puke, and it doesn't whine to go out at night.

PatrickWilliams

I could tell you ...
What's high maintenance? i feed him once every day or so, and change the water in his bowl occasionally.

No walking, brushing, cleaning poo or puke, and it doesn't whine to go out at night.
Be careful, or we may have to turn you in to the Fish Advisory Board!!!

Sounds way to much like work..... I would have to consult my rep before doing anything like this....;)

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
Sounds way to much like work..... I would have to consult my rep before doing anything like this....;)
I have several aquariums , my set-ups are high maintenance but you have to enjoy it or it will seem like a chore . Water tests every other day , additives , ferts for the plants , water changes once a week etc; etc;

PatrickWilliams

I could tell you ...
That is unless you own a Chow Chow , they are very "feline like" . I loved my Chow , but she had that cat attitude of "I can take you or leave you " lol .
I took this to the Canine Advisory Board (CAB) who meet in my alley whenever they can remember to. Spot, the youngest member, rolled over and showed me his belly. Fido scooted around in circles and widdled all over everything. Darius, the alpha male, said, "Where's the ball? Where's the BALL? WHERE'S THE BALL???" I think that you're okay.

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
I took this to the Canine Advisory Board (CAB) who meet in my alley whenever they can remember to. Spot, the youngest member, rolled over and showed me his belly. Fido scooted around in circles and widdled all over everything. Darius, the alpha male, said, "Where's the ball? Where's the BALL? WHERE'S THE BALL???" I think that you're okay.
Boy Patrick , you are on a roll today LOL !

I have a hunch, theory, guess, or hypothesis that maybe Patrick either A) has some kinda special animal ESPn or 2) Hes yanking our legs and really doesnt have the connections with these said groups......