Why a bad name...

AngelicHuman

anyone know what happened to gary? he was the forum mod. now his acc has vanished suddenly.

I was in the middle of getting admin help with him for my name. is there anyone that can assist me for a name change? I had made it as a gag just to ask a question and id never thought id be hanging around

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
anyone know what happened to gary? he was the forum mod. now his acc has vanished suddenly.

I was in the middle of getting admin help with him for my name. is there anyone that can assist me for a name change? I had made it as a gag just to ask a question and id never thought id be hanging around
I am sorry , I have had a lot on my plate with my Craft lodges , York Rite degrees , OES and preparing to head off for our annual Grand Lodge session that I completely forgotten about your request .

CoachN

Builder Builder

Masonry tends to snag ya like that.

AngelicHuman

haha. I bet it does. thats one of the reasons thats delaying me from petitioning. Im too caught up with work, school, and im getting married soon. I barely have enough time to talk to a friend on skype.

Gary2112

Troll Stomper
Staff member

Gary is alive and well. He is now using "Gary2112". I had left the forum, and was not planning on returning due to my own personal burdens. I am no longer a Moderator due to the fact that my previous account was deleted. That being said, I will not likely be given back those duties.

The Moderator Ashlar, or the forum ADMIN- Jason can assist you.

BukeyeJackson

ViMH Advisory Board
Gary is alive and well. He is now using "Gary2112". I had left the forum, and was not planning on returning due to my own personal burdens. I am no longer a Moderator due to the fact that my previous account was deleted. That being said, I will not likely be given back those duties.

The Moderator Ashlar, or the forum ADMIN- Jason can assist you.
Wow, Brother Patrick you did a great job with the memory transfer to the clone. Hopefully this one will behave a little better. :1-wink-grin: When are we heading to Indiana?

When is the road trip to Florida? Me, Bro, Nagy, Bro. Jason, and Bro. Winter are down here...

with Jason's BBQ skills ... think of the possibilities...

This isnt a road trip for fun.... only going because that is where the doc's are the pension review board uses.....:4-dontknow:

BukeyeJackson

ViMH Advisory Board
This isnt a road trip for fun.... only going because that is where the doc's are the pension review board uses.....:4-dontknow:
Well whatever the reason my daughter has ballet that day but if you're free later, IDK when you have to leave, I'd love to see you Brother!:1-winking: