Why a bad name...

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
I have a hunch, theory, guess, or hypothesis that maybe Patrick either A) has some kinda special animal ESPn or 2) Hes yanking our legs and really doesnt have the connections with these said groups......
He may or may not be part of the EIEIO squad , so we have no idea what groups he may or may not be part of . Super secret stuff !!!!

PatrickWilliams

I could tell you ...
I have a hunch, theory, guess, or hypothesis that maybe Patrick either A) has some kinda special animal ESPn or 2) Hes yanking our legs and really doesnt have the connections with these said groups......
Are you doubting the word of a brother??? I'm calling BAB!!!

BukeyeJackson

ViMH Advisory Board
I can tell you he's on the VIMHAB (voices in my head advisory board) and most of the stuff he told you he told me to say is right!

Don

I started reading this a couple days ago. I knew I had read page one and two. When I came back this evening I qccidently skipped page three. Apparently I shouldn't have because somehow we got from Ron Paul to dogs and cats! ? :D ? I'm not even going to ask, and I'm afraid to go back!

I started reading this a couple days ago. I knew I had read page one and two. When I came back this evening I qccidently skipped page three. Apparently I shouldn't have because somehow we got from Ron Paul to dogs and cats! ? :D ? I'm not even going to ask, and I'm afraid to go back!
I wouldnt blink if I were you....:eek:

Bob Franks

Past District Deputy Grand Lecturer
i started reading this a couple days ago. I knew i had read page one and two. When i came back this evening i qccidently skipped page three. Apparently i shouldn't have because somehow we got from ron paul to dogs and cats! ? :d ? I'm not even going to ask, and i'm afraid to go back!
Uh, SQUIRREL!!

Windrider

Plus-sized tuxedo model
Just to settle this controversy, there is a very simple explanation of the difference between cats and dogs:

If a family brings a dog into their home, providing food, water, shelter, warmth in winter and nearly boundless affection the dog thinks, "Wow, these people must be some kind of god!"

If a family brings a cat into their home, providing food, water, shelter, warmth in winter and nearly boundless affection the cat thinks, "Wow, I must be some kind of god!"

FF Sparky

Just to settle this controversy, there is a very simple explanation of the difference between cats and dogs:

If a family brings a dog into their home, providing food, water, shelter, warmth in winter and nearly boundless affection the dog thinks, "Wow, these people must be some kind of god!"

If a family brings a cat into their home, providing food, water, shelter, warmth in winter and nearly boundless affection the cat thinks, "Wow, I must be some kind of god!"
So very true Brother

Custer148

Masonic Traveler

Also, a dog comes when you call him (usually) and a cat will take a message and get back to you.