FreeMasonry Vs. Princehall Masonry

PatrickWilliams

I could tell you ...
[thread hijack]I wish I could quit caffiene! That is the one vice I have yet to quit. I quit alcohol, smoking, and chasing women (married for thirteen wonderful years). Caffiene still has me in it's evil grip. I will give it up one day. Today just is not that day![/thread hijack]
You're obviously not really a Mason, Kevin. Caffeine is our lifeblood.
;)

No one likes a quiter...LOL..... remember, Masons are joiners not quiters:D...FOCUS...if you have to refrain from coffee...try redBull or Monster...I have to pass on coffeee too....dont like it

G

Gary

No one likes a quiter...LOL..... remember, Masons are joiners not quiters:D...FOCUS...if you have to refrain from coffee...try redBull or Monster...I have to pass on coffeee too....dont like it
WHAT!!!!!!???????You don't like coffee???:eek:

PatrickWilliams

I could tell you ...
Get him out of here! He's obviously a cowan!

Oh, wait .... this forum isn't tiled. Never mind.

G

Gary

I can make a mean pot of coffee though..... just cant get into the taste....that is why I get my caffeine intake from other sources
Well, we'll let it slide just this once...but I got my eye on you....:p

Custer148

Masonic Traveler
Fireman, you are not alone, I also have to get my caffeine from other sources rather than coffee.:D My bus drivers well me I make a mean pot of coffee also.

wimberlyt

I can make a mean pot of coffee though..... just cant get into the taste....that is why I get my caffeine intake from other sources
This is going to sound weird, but add a little salt to the grounds when you make coffee. It gets rid of the bitter taste.

Duncan1574

Lodge Chaplain & arms dealer
This is going to sound weird, but add a little salt to the grounds when you make coffee. It gets rid of the bitter taste.
How about just using a better quality of coffee? Costco has some excellent beans for $14-3lb.

(I should be a member of Espresso Anonymous, Hi I'm Russ. HI RUSS! snore)

BuglerJay

Past Master
NC Freemasons now recognize Prince Hall

I agree with u McOwenJ, I can't wait to see the day that we as men and as masonic brothers be recognizes as one organization other than separate organizations. It just upsets me so see a wonderful organization split and have animosity against each other
I agree. Masons are Masons whomever they are, wherever they're from, whatever their race or creed. It took a while, but the Grand Lodge of North Carolina, along with Virginia, are Southern State jurisdictions that now recognize their Prince Hall counterparts. I'm proud to have been part of the recognition movement. A study of Prince Hall Masonry demonstrated that it IS true Freemasonry and the rituals, while having some minor differences, all grew from the same roots. Their original charter was from England (back during the time when there were two Grand Lodges in the UK) and is no less "regular" than any other in the USA that came from either the "Antients" or "Moderns" of were chartered by any of the various Provincial Grand Masters of the 18th century.

Brother...thanks for the advice on the coffee.....I have tried a variety of coffee and still not for me, I like those Frappichino you can get at a convenience store...but mostly I just like my caffeine from Monster Lo-Carb (in the blue can)

Duncan1574

Lodge Chaplain & arms dealer
Brother...thanks for the advice on the coffee.....I have tried a variety of coffee and still not for me, I like those Frappichino you can get at a convenience store...but mostly I just like my caffeine from Monster Lo-Carb (in the blue can)
So what you like is coffee favored sugary milk? Got it! Do you like chocolate? Try a mocha latte, preferably not from the chain coffee shop that was named after a character in Battlestar Galactica. (Hint: SB). :eek:

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
Now we are way off the beaten path .

Let's try to get this back on track with the differences of jurisdictions . And with that being said , there are no differences .